Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! New feedback not showing

It shows next to the item that the buyer left me feedback for three items. When I go to the feedback, no feedback from him shows. There is nothing at all from him. ???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling store credit on ebay

so recently i sold 2 store credit, cards that i obtained because i returned 2 items without a receipt. lost receipt. i posted them on ebay because i seen that cards sell for 20% or so under value. sold them, but cautiously, i recorded myself calling ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change a price on listing

I have changed prices on several of my listings, but I do not see a red strikethrough line and new vs old price and % decrease reflected on the updated listing. I have seen this on other sellers' listings. How do you get the price changes to show on ...

USPS Scheduled PickUp... Didn't PickUp

Good morning, everyone. So on Friday before I left work, I set out two packages to be shipped, scheduled a USPS PickUp for Saturday, and went home, got to work this morning, go to check my trackings so I can leave feedback, and there's nothing upload...

Fake Waterford?

Just got a glass today...a replacement for one I bashed against the faucet years ago. Alana by Waterford. I knew right away that there ws something wrong, the weight was off, there was an oval 'chip' near the bottem, and it wasn't cut just pressed. A...

Feedback

I need help.I have been selling on eBay for about 2 months, and have sold 27 items (so far) with just shy of $1200 in sales. I know that is not much but I am still learning how. Anyway, right now I have a (9) feedback, all positive, and most of that ...

eBay customer service at it's finest

2 months ago i contacted eBay and asked if i could list a Swedish smoking aid product. A product that is 100% tobacco-free but containing nicotine. eBays answer back that it's allowed and there will be no problems as long as the product doesn't conta...

Ebay added sales tax when they shouldn't be.... Is anyone else having this issue??

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Ongoing-Changes-in-How-Internet-Sales-Tax-May-Impact-Your/ba-p/29124500 So I just sold an item and went to send the buyer an invoice.....and I noticed it had sales tax added to it and it was unable t...

Sponsored listings showing twice ??

Did I misunderstand the sponsored listing change to 1 listing? I did not realize that was limited to ONLY searches in Best Match........ If you use this search (and we tested it on other items of Better Half)Homco Bamboo Wall HangingMine comes up onl...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOL Accused of "Attacking a buyer"

I received this great email from a repeat offended, the guy NEVER pays on time. This is the second time I have had to open a UPI on him, He is a slide seller in France. hellosorry but I never finalize an order when disputes cases are opened.For me th...

Consignment

I am looking for someone to sell a rather large collection of sports memorabilia for me. Ideally, the person would be somewhat local to me. I cannot seem to find a directory on the site. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tonight was the final straw. Glitches + promotional listing scams & **bleep** = DONE with eBay

I'm a tiny seller, so take this with a grain of salt - or maybe a whole shaker... Just removed ALL of my items from eBay - and unfortunately, in the end, I was forced to do so through a CS rep by phone. Spent my few minutes (really 2.5 hrs, btw) of f...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors