Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay History Wiped Out

I have sold on eBay since the late 90's off and on. I was selling part time on eBay when people did not even show a picture of the item they were selling. As years went by eBay became more modern and I used a template for selling purposes. I had a hi...

Underpaid shipping

I’ve sold a lot on eBay and strictly use their shipping. I have been nailed by the underpaid shipping by eBay probably 100 times. I use a scale with item packed and always adjust it for an Oz over. Tell me how I start selling on a different platform ...

Send offer

When I go to send an offer now, it only has a percentage off for me to offer. I normally send a set price offer, why is that happening now?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 商品番号が付与されたのに、販売リストに載らないのです。(オークション出品)してのことです。

何度もオークションに出品(3回)ですが、2回とも受付はしました、とメッセージは表示はされたのですが、商品番号が有りませんでした、最初でしたので、商品番号が有るのさえも分からず、唯待つのみでした。おかしいなと思い、2回めも出品したのですが、同じ様な状況でした。問い合わせはしたのですが、英語で返事が来ましたが、ほとんど理解できませんでした。何とか、理解して3度めの出品をして、ようやく商品番号がもらえました。が、しかし、本当にオークションに出品されているのか不安でしたので、商品番号をeBayに伝えて調...

No sales

Our sales are off 90% since July. We have been on eBay for 15 years, never seen anything like this. Our brick and mortar store is only off 15%, so it is not the economy. We have an eBay store, all our listings are promoted, and we are top rated. Some...

Resolved! BOGUS FEEDBACK FROM BOGUS BUYER

I RECEIVED NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM A BUYER BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE CRUSHED HER PACKAGE SO EBAY PUT ME AT 96%. I HAVE RECEIVED 47 POSITIVES SINCE THEN SO WHY DOES IT TAKE SO MANY TO GET BACK TO 100% ?

Had my first negative experience as a seller

I sold an internet modem to this guy last month. The item was working right before we moved so I had no doubt it worked. He messaged me 10 days later kind of demeaning me because the item didn't work and requested a refund. He also included photos of...

Fraudulent buyer

Negative feedback from Fraudulent buyer "they took my money did not ship and now i am told it is on back order till january 23 poor company to do buissness with" (his spelling not mine) First off the order was tracked and delivered, second I sell use...

you do not have required permission to sell in this category.

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category. Anyone found solut...

Resolved! Are we allowed to discuss glitches and technical issues with other sellers?

Everytime I want to find out from other sellers their experineces and solutions , my thread is being moved to different board away from everyone else’s view? It seems Ebay wants us to stop exchanging viewpoints esoecially related to technical issuest...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors