Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Adding to a No Return Policy

I have a no return policy since I've gotten returns back in used or poor condition. Where on my no return policy can I explain the reason for no returns or is my only option to just put the info in the listing? Many Thanks!

eBay daily sales STILL not showing upon the overview.

Seriously, how hard is it to just LEAVE THINGS ALONE?Do we have to ALWAYS be changing things and "fixing" them until they break? You would think eBay would have a handle on how to do things by now, but it's one glitch and bug after another.

People selling damaged stuff on ebay

I don't think it should be allowed to sell damaged electronics on ebay at all. I bought a cell phone from a seller and found it defected when I started using it plus the description was false. The seller put new and it was used not new. Someone else'...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Store logo not showing

If I go to my storefront my logo appears, but when I go to an individual listing the store logo below the item specifics area is just showing a generic gray image placeholder. It's still that way even after a computer restart. I hadn't had a store fo...

Resolved! Variations dropdown issues?

I just made a purchase with my buying ID and it's probably the first time I've ever purchased something on eBay with a variation. After I selected a size in the dropdown I decided to look at another size. When I made my initial selection in the dropd...

Removed Items

Ebay has repeatedly removed items I had for sale because of "government restrictions" on transportation items. All railroad items included. Brass barrel keys, signal locks from 1950..etc. yet there are many more for sale and being sold.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants refund on iPad

Hi everyone. I recently sold an iPad which had two cracks on the screen. I included pictures of the cracks on the listing and described both cracks in the item description. The buyer has now requested a refund because of the "damage." The buyer sent ...

IPAD 1.JPG iPad 2.JPG IPAD 3.JPG iPad 4.JPG

Squaretrade warranty

Hello all!Seems like I've been searching for an answer forever, and probably overlooked the correct answer numerous times (apologies all around), but here goes.I have a brand new, factory sealed box, electronics item I would like to list for sale. Ma...

Resolved! How to ship without tracking number, I always get scammed.

The reason I would ship without a tracking number is because I would send by stamped letter. This is the only way to compete with prices. This works well, until the buyer has gotten the item. Then they make a claim against me. I do not know how peopl...

SELLERS . . . . HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HACKED?

I've been selling on eBay for nearly 15 years. Four days ago my store was hacked. The damage done by these hackers is so severe that I've had to close my store. One problem led to another - and another - and the crowning blow was waking up this morni...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sales Bar Graph

Did anyone notice that it's totally wrong? It says I didn't make ANY sales yesterday or today....and I've made a lot today. I like to see that bar graph correct! Also my 31 day total is way under what it should be.... this needs to be fixed asap!

Listing Fees I STOP AT 50 TILL NEXT MONTH

Im at 48 with 2 left for the month. Because of the listing fees, i will be stopping at my last one. Taking another 35 cents off of all the other fees Ebay charges, it doesnt make my time worth while for an item im only asking 5 bucks for. I sell an i...

Am I stuck with negative feedback, buyer had invalid address?

I tried ti ship item, but "no address found". I contacted the buyer multiple times to verify address, never responded over a three week time period. I sent cancellation notice, buyer never responded during the 10 day time period. So ebay automaticall...

Time limit on Saved Drafts

So I created some listings not too long ago, and saved them to my drafts t add them at the beginning of the month. I received a listing promotion from Ebay, and decided to go ahead and list several of them. When I would click on them, an error messag...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling limits

Hello dear Ebay users, i want to increase selling limits , because soon all my items will be selled and i cant make more . I was trying to call to Ebay support , but always no one answer . Maybe someone can suggest something , thanks for attention I ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors