Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! Mark Down Listing issue

Is anybody having issue with Mark down listing? I ended the mark down but item is till reflecting markdown. Waited for an hour or so and tried opening listing URL in different browser, still same issue. Below is the listing URL,https://www.ebay.com/i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got scammed

Buyer filed immediate return claim, saying Iphone did not work. Two weeks later, a sim card arrives in my mailbox from Amazon with no communication. The Amazon fulfillment center is in Les Vegas, NV. Buyer is in Newark, DE. Buyer uses tracking # for ...

NEW SELLER; NEGATIVE FEEDBACK NOW RESTRICTED

My second item I sold the buyer left negative feedback, now I have -1 rating (it was my only feedback). He stated that the shirt was a woman's shirt, which that is correct. I hit "sell similar" on MY eBay and changed the title and everything but forg...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay errors galore in past 24 hours

Yesterday I couldn't print postage for a 7 ounce padded envelope as eBay would only price Priority Mail. I went to PayPal to print the label for $3.63 (eBay's lowest available label to print was nearly $8). Today a buyer informed me that she had to m...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 9 helpful

Frauded - redirected package

Wow what a whirlwind.No red alerts raised from the sale of my item. "Buyer" did a quick payment using buy it now. No messages exchanged.Received an email stating unauthorized purchase of my $1000+ item by supposed "buyer." Ebay has removed listing wh...

• 28 replies
  • 2 helpful

Problem listing pre-owned bras

So the pre-owned condition on bras/bra sets is now missing! Any previously listed pre-owned bras cannot be revised to add that condition either! My question is, are pre-owned bras no longer allowed on the platform? Or is this yet another glitch with ...

Promoted listings showing up last?

I just did a search for a particular item item. There aren't a lot of listings for said item. There are only two "sponsored" listings. Why are those two listings showing up last in search results? Isn't the whole point of promoted listings that they ...

Seller Dashboard not updating sales for the day before?

Just curious if anyone else is having the problem where the sales from days prior are either inaccurate or in my case not showing up at all? I sold $295 yesterday, yet the sales on the dashboard have no sales recorded. Is this still the "tech issue?"...

How is CS to address an app issue when they never have access to an iPad or iPhone?

Exhausted having to explain to CS what app problems or issues I’m having when they NEVER have access to the app. I do NOT understand this at all. I’m having an issue with the app. CS says to go to the website. Huh? Why? CS says they can’t see the app...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business internet account

Are you legally required to have a business/commercial account for selling on ebay ? I'm not a big seller and have a residential account. Husband is concerned that online selling requires a business account.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combining 2 invoices for shipping, Help Please

Hi All,For the first time since the new shipping page I have 2 orders to combine. They were paid for seperatly and I can not figure out how to get them to combine for shipping. It used to be fairly easy but I can't seem to get it done now. Any help w...

Sellers beware

Why is it as honest sellers charging very reasonable shipping cost eBay still chooses to charge a sellers 10% of our shipping costs so we go even further in the hole. As many of you sellers are like me we charge actual shipping costs and not shipping...

55 (!!!) REQUIRED Item specific when listing sweaters?!? WHAT THE FUDGE?!?

Went to finalize a draft of a Ralph Lauren women’s sweater this morning. there are now 55 (yes I counted) required specifics I have to enter before posting. Some I understand, like size, material, brand, style, etc. Most are ridiculous:Character?Char...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors