Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay search results unreliable

I am frustrated in that I feel I can't rely on Ebay search results to make a determination as to whether to buy an item to sell or not. I am in the process of listing a Nat Nast Men's silk shirt. I did a search with the words "mens Nat Nast silk bowl...

How to Remove Best Offer

I found a solution that worked for me to remove Best Offer in my Ad. After I posted my item for sale, the ad defaulted to include "Best Offer" which I did not want. There was no option to add this, it just defaulted. I talked to Ebay and they said I ...

feedback replies

How often can a buyer/seller REPLY to initial feedback?

Seller level is below standard??

Hello,Any one have this problem? I have Ebay store and still selling well, pay monthly fee to Ebay, no Disopute, No Depay, No Claims and ResolutionWhat happened? Or Ebay mistakes on this case?The attached images is absolutely incorrect statistical in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure which category to put these on for sale.

I have items that have an LGBT theme , and were produced For A festival by Amazon. I wasn’t sure which category to list them under as they are specific collectibles for Amazon , as well as being LGBT themed. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Buyer Scam

FYI, I sold a $700 item to this guy and he opened a claim on PayPal a month later claiming the item was fake. PayPal allowed his refund request and ruled him to ship back the item. I received the return package and it is not the original item I sent....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

VeRO **bleep** Cancelled Listings - Stated What was on insert: Velcro!

This takes the cake for me.... Sold off and on here since 1999 with 100% positive feedback. Listed some dog clothing - Velcro had 2 listings cancelled, the balance canned for 3 days... for writing what is plainly on the insert! Line 3 of one package ...

Minimum time to re-list an unpaid item

I just noticed that I get a new prompt in the blue box to cancel & re list. This is done by EBAY. I have not seen this before this year. How many day before EBAY allows this. It looks like about 7 days however is this official. Thanks.

Sales Tax

I live in Oregon, where there is no sales tax. All of the sudden, for the last couple of weeks, my invoices are including sales tax for my buyers. This has led to many of my buyers not paying for their items. Can someone tell me how to get this optio...

Photo backgrounds for clothing. Is white really best?

I have looked over literally 100+ clothing sellers here on Ebay. What I have found is that the sellers with the highest sell through rate and those obtaining top dollar, are not using white backgrounds. It seems as though either faux brick or wood/bo...

eBay made .67 vs expected .66 a share on a Revenue of $2.6 Billion this quarter..How much you make?

Their stock is up over $9 US a share (30.6%) this year! Hope you kept up with the house and made a profit too!... Or would you have done better to have just bought as much EBAY stock you could afford instead of all that rigamarole of selling on eBay....

Resolved! Auctions VS Buy It Now

I just tried 100 Auction style 7 day listings with Buy It Now,nary a sale,nada,zip,nothing...So its back to Buy It Now with Best Offer,seems to the only thing working for me now,sales are very sporadic,but when i do make a sale it's in the 20 to 50 d...

Why, oh why, can the wording of feedback be made "private' and thus not visible.

Recently I had a bad experience as a seller. The buyer claimed the item was not received. Looking at the buyers feedback of 100 (all purchases and positive of course) and particularly at his "feedback left for others" his dishonestly could clearly be...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors