Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Market Saturation: is there a cure for this plague?

I assume this theme is a horse long ago dead and thoroughly beaten, but I'm feeling social, and want to talk about it with my fellow sellers. Several items I occasion to selling - vintage telephones, vintage photo slides, etc... Have seemed to reach ...

Advice needed regarding an ongoing case for item not received.

Hi, I'm hoping for some advice please. I sold a Nintendo switch bundle to someone. Sent it recorded and signed for and tracked. They signed for it then 6 days later opened a case against me ( with no contact first) saying.. item not received, please ...

Buyer Fraud - Bait and Switch

Hi all, I recently sold a pair of valuable sneakers to a buyer, which were delivered yesterday. Buyer is claiming that a different pair (much less valuable) of shoes were delivered and is requesting a refund of the purchase. I know that ebay nearly a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Do listings with longer handling time affect overall eBay store listings?

Hi all,Does anybody know if our store has the listings with longer handling time (for example 15 day) does it effects on other store listings with 1-2 days handling time listings overall?For example in search results positioning and visibilities... T...

Resolved! Buyer requesting a refund after 30 days.

I sold a DVD player in perfect working condition. It had been a display item. They buyer received it on Sept. 23, 2019 and left positive feedback. Today, October 26th, I get a message he wants to return it because it isn't playing the DVDs properly. ...

Inside eBay's Q3 Earnings Report.....

Let's look at eBay's Q3 earnings report - good news for stockholders as earnings per share came in 3 cents above estimates while revenues were a hair above estimates. eBay also claimed to have increased the number of active buyers by 4% to 183 millio...

Please help...............

So paypal notified the IRS that I made a little over 22k in 2017. They are saying I owe 9k in taxes. However that shouldn't be the case correct. First off, the ebay fees and paypal fees should be deducted from that 22k correct? However, my main conce...

selling promotions like clockwork

I was just wondering where is the 500 item promotion I have been given every month at this time for ages. Checked Seller Hub and sure enough, one starts today though I haven't gotten an email about it. I use the promotions to list auctions and I'm pr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can't get rid of sales tax error

I'm trying to post a listing but the message:"It looks like there's a problem with this listing.The selected tax rate is lower than the minimum allowed value, or greater than the maximum allowed value." ...keeps stopping me. I never had to enter a sa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! First time seller; confused by bids disappearing and not showing up in history

Hi all, I've bought a number of things from ebay before and always had it drilled into me that if I'm bidding on something, it's a rock-solid commitment to buy the item should I win the auction. I'm selling something via auction for the first time fo...

Selling art photos

Does anyone have any general tips about selling art photography on eBay? I'm thinking of selling 8 1/2" x 11" prints this winter, unframed. I know I know....what's art photography? Well....not people, nature, scenic, places. It's a process I've devel...

Once a bid is placed, even if cancelled, you WILL be charged a final value no matter how long left!

Ok, so I was informed here on the discussions that so long as there is more than 12 hours left in an auction and all bids are cancelled, you will not be charged a final value fee. NOT TRUE.I cancelled bids on two of my items, 1 of which had 3 days le...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors