Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Send Offer" button in seller Hub

I ran into someone yesterday who said she has good luck making sales by going to "Active Listings" and the "Send Offer" button. I looked at mine and I have 85 eligible. Do you view yours' and leave offers for most? Any luck selling that way?

User avatar by Guide
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Webinterpret scam

There have been several other threads about this, but we got hit with the Webinterpret scam this weekend. Webinterpret "opted us in" to their automatic International listing services. They did this late Friday of course; I assume in an effort to get ...

Thinking About Quitting

I am thinking about throwing in the towel as well. I have been working my tail end off but all the returns, cancels, fees, postage increases are driving my share down to next to nothing! I think I have actually lost money in January so far! Now grant...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 41 replies
  • 8 helpful

eBay Promoted Listings Impressions Suddenly Dropped

Promoted Listings was okay and now it's dropping, not sure why, I try to increase the percentage and still not helping, not sure what should be done to get it back. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.

imm.png

Scam Warning!!!

Buyer offered way higher for the item than it was listed for. I accepted the offer and was asked to text him I did, he asked if I could purchase a $300 steam wallet gift card for him and send it with the item I was selling. Offered to pay everything ...

Knowledge IS power, and the denial of it sure feels like helplessness

Well I never got around to learning about 'impressions' or 'click through rate' or any of that before the glitch, in fact I never even looked at my sales as a month-by-month comparison. All I knew, all I thought I needed to know, was that the more it...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Electronically delivered items policy

from ebay to me :We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Electronically delivered items policy. Electronically delivered goods can only be listed by eBay approved sellers and must follow our policy.pleas told me what i have to do? ...

International buyer from Germany asking me to lower value and mark as gift on customs form

I am a 20 year eBay seller and have never had this asked of me... but I have an International buyer from Germany asking me to lower the value to $10. and mark as gift on customs form. The item is a pure silver coin and he paid $200 for it and that is...

3rd party authentication in the OLD COMIC BOOK Category

After a couple of successful responses to a recent posting regarding musical instruments, I thought I would like to ask the question what folks thought of the 3rd party authentication services available in the golden age comic book category. I had ca...

WHY?? Does ebay make it SO HARD to Give Combined Shipping Discounts?? -SERIOUSLY!

In my humble opinion just keeping it real and relevant... After YEARS of this being a problem WHEN will they DO SOMETHING about this? Rather than keep it the heinous, back door source of revenue that it is? Can't they see it alienates buyers & seller...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 5 helpful

Buyer bought wrong item, files claim that I sent wrong item, eBay is docking me for it?

Buyer bought an item from me and filed a claim with eBay that I sent the wrong item. The buyer clearly was in the wrong and marked that I sent the wrong item. All of our contacts and the listing and the photos back up the fact that she bought the wro...

How is October going?

Just checking in. I'm down 44% over the last 30 days. And down 53% compared to the last year. Are those numbers about the same for everyone else? Or is everyone just crushing it?

Item specific glitch is NOT resolved

I tried bulk relisting this morning and the item specific error did not pop up, however when I click on a listing the size specific is NOT filled in unless I manually add it to each individual listing (as well as other important ones but I am so over...

PayPal charged my credit card and PayPal account for shipping (double charged)?

I haven't deal with Ebay for long time until a month ago, I sold an item on Ebay. Shipping came out from my credit card not my PayPal Fund (no option to choose). Today I noticed that not only changed my credit card for shipping ($15.59) but also PayP...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors