Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Watchers watching, not buying !

The “watchers” feature needs 2 b terminated b/c it breeds false hope. 90% of the time it’s just fellow sellers (voyeurs), selling a similar item & gauging the price.

I picked the worst time to open a store!!!

I've been an off and on ebayer for about 10 years. The last time I ebayed was a few years ago. I got so turned off by the higher fees, higher shipping costs, and loss of profits, so I stopped listing thinking what's the point, and that maybe I could ...

There's slow and then there's really slow

O.K, I know this subject has been discussed to death, but really, what has Ebay done now. This past week has been absolutely lights out as far as sales go. With each passing day any type of activity has dwindled down to nothing. It is actually scary,...

Resolved! E BAY SHIPPING SUPPLIES COUPON ?

I haven't received any messages about the free shipping supplies in my inbox yet . It seems like it should be due . Does anyone know about it or have a link ? Or did they quit doing it all together ? Thanks Tulips

Resolved! Shipping costs - am I doing something wrong or are they really expensive?

I am selling electronics and other things that typically come in at 1 - 2 pounds after boxing them up (or bubble wrap and in an envelope). I'm using ebay's print a label / sending via priority mail and that's expensive! Am I doing something wrong? Ol...

User avatar by Scout
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Items not founds

My listing items not found in search ebay after revise.. 

Best way to handle an item returned to sender by USPS and re-shipping to buyer?

Hello..I have an item returned by USPS because the buyer moved and didn’t update their shipping address. The buyer still wants it, but it was shipped initially for free to the buyer, at my cost. Ideally I would just ask the buyer to send me another $...

Ebay providing false information during call for advice - causing lost money

We sold a product that works with batteries making the mistake of sending it with batteries in it. Buyer messages that item doesn't work but wants to keep and wants refund. We say no - why would we refund and have you keep? Send it back. They send it...

Resolved! How do I know how many listings I used in a month?

I just received an offer from ebay for 500 more free listings. I have a store so I already get a bunch of listings. I’ve been back a month. Because of GTC I have no clue how many listings I have left so no way to know if I need to take advantage of t...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quick Sales Tax help!!! Oregon

Oregon is a no sales tax state (they get you in other ways LOL ). I am doing a new listing and clicked on Oregon for Sales Tax thinking it would exempt me, but as we don't have one so can't enter a percentage that it wants and can't remove ether. HEL...

Ebay added incorrect descriptions to my auction and I can't remove it

I'm selling a guitar and Ebay decided to add an entire "About This Product" section to my auction page. I can't seem to remove it, and what's worse, Ebay filled it out with wrong information! Anyone have a clue how I can remove their blather from my ...

Selling and Buying Battery-Powered Tools

Sat 10-26-19 4:44 p.m. There are a wide variety of battery-powered tools on the market these days. Many of them come from China. They are light, powerful, and convenient. However, the tools have a number of drawbacks. They are relatively expensive. T...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Just realised I sent the wrong item.

I was looking for something that sold and there it was - the thing that SHOULD be with the buyer not with moi. I had 2 NBC pint glasses. The one that sold (which I still have) was Just Jack on his own, but the one I sent the buyer was Jack & Sally. T...

Resolved! Duplicate listing....or not?

I know if you have multiples of an item you can list it twice. Once as a "Buy It Now" and Once as an "Auction". ( I am NOT referring to an auction with the upgrade to buy it now, I am referring to two completely separate listings). Again, this is all...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors