Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping an item to the verified address when they messaged saying a different one.

Hello, We recently shipped an item to the customers verified address (paypal address), even though they said that the address was wrong and gave us a different one in a different state. We have listened to buyers a few times without getting burned. M...

Seller Vacation mode is useless?!

Looking for some feedback here and how this could be changed? On 12/21 I put my seller account into vacation mode with a return date of 12/26. I posted a nice message to buyers stating any purchases made will be shipped on the 26th. Later that day I ...

Resolved! Figuring out sales tax

Do we have to go to each individual state’s website to get the percentage sales tax, or is there a single place that lists them all together? eBay’s explanation and sales tax table that we supposedly have to put on each listing was extremely confusin...

Refresh eBay store?

Anyone have any experience with eBay customer service 'refreshing' your store? They supposedly have your store manually spidered?

Resolved! Active listings

Hi, My store has active listing of 953 items, but my Seller Hub mention used 1000/0 left !!! Where are the other 47 items

Can't relist expired auction

I can go through the process of relisting an old auction, but when I click to post, I get "You can't relist this, because you've selected to automatically relist it."I really don't want to recreate the auction because evidently it's there to do so bu...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling a motorcycle - Low Volume (single) user. Need fee clarification please.

Hello, I've looked at the ebay motors selling page and I am still confused as to how much it will cost me to sell my motorcycle. I plan to use one of the "Low Volume Seller" quick listing tool packages. Probably the "Plus" package for $55. My underst...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMERS & FRAUDS ON EBAY!!!!

Selling jewelry on eBay might seem easy until you get ripped off for the 2nd time in 4 years for an approximate total of $22,000. The first situation was for a cross i sold on eBay & the buyer wanted a return because of bogus reasons stating the ston...

UPC codes on pre-owned items

I keep getting errors on UPC codes missing in listings. These errors are on pre-owned items of clothing. Where am I suppose to get these UPC codes for used items of clothing? Thanks

Clarification on New seller protections

@Anonymous Sorry for continually asking you questions, but I just read the new seller protections as of October 1st and I wanted clarity based on your answers from my previous posts about ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED, Here it is copy and pasted: You’ll rece...

Resolved! Order canceled but eBay says "Ship now -- past due"

Sold an item two days ago. Buyer had moved and messaged to ask for shipping to a different address. I canceled and refunded the sale (for problem with buyer address) and asked her to re-order with her corrected address on file with PP. She did so. Se...

Resolved! Partial refund on Damaged/Used Free return item

Hi, Does anyone have a success story for giving partial refudn after the free return item receied damaged or used? Just got a return request on the sealed brand new item and wondering how this new "ebay protection" works. Thanks,

Most Marked as Helpful Authors