Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can I Make A Counteroffer To A Different Offer With Another Counteroffer Already Outstanding?

I have received an offer for an item I have listed and responded with a counteroffer which hasn't expired or been declined yet. In the meantime, I have received a second offer for the same amount as the first. Can I respond to the second offer with a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Only on eBay

A buyer would not walk into his favorite department store and ask this question. None of my buyers on Amazon (where I sell the same product) ask these kinds of questions. Only on eBay do I receive inquiries about a sealed pack of 10 items where the b...

Resolved! Zero view, but there's watcher

Zero views on an item, but one watcher Is this further proof that watchers mean nothing for sales?Couldn't be bothered to open the listing? Or is my view counter broken? (Please say it's broken because my views stink )

One Possible Way eBay is Controlling Sales

Something strange happened when I went to do my relists this evening. Background: every evening I end a certain number of listing without watchers or with just one watcher and no action recently. I then sell similar and schedule those listings for to...

Buyer Wants Refund For Delayed Item "In Transit"

Hi, I sold an item on 3/27/18 and shipped it to the buyer by USPS Priority Mail the same day. Tracking data shows that it arrived at and departed it's regional distribution center on 3/29/18. It then showed "In Transit To Next Facility" on 3/30/18, 3...

Resolved! Buyer wants me to send check off of ebay

I sold an item to a buyer. It got to they’re local post office and supposedly they couldn’t locate it and it took them 4 days to locate it. The item shows as delivered. Today they buyer message me saying they had to pay additional postage somehow and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Stranger messaged me they're going to promote my store

Hi everyone,A stranger calling herself lvnmp-96 with zero feedback, messaged me and said I had a great store and she was going to promote a plate set I have. She also said she was going to edit my pictures and store. Can she do that? I did not respon...

eBay removed ability to offer from my listing

I was getting multiple offers the first day of it being up for auction, now someone is trying to make a offer to me and they're saying there's no offer button, I checked for myself and sure enough there isn't. When I go to revise the listing to allow...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there an update on the display of variation listings?

Listings should be showing the total number of items available when no variation is selected but they're still showing the number of the first in stock variation only. Following up on this post tyler@ebay https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-wit...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Vows to Fight for Small Businesses amid Postal Leadership Changes

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2019/10/27/ebay-vows-to-fight-for-small-businesses-amid-postal-leadership-changes/ The eBay Main Street grassroots advocacy program published a blog post on Thursday and said the eBay Government Relations team would con...

So, anyone else notice their invoice is WAY too high?

Here we are again, yet another glitch or bug where now my account balance is about $400 too high. I wonder how many people have paid theirs without noticing this supposed "glitch" I know I can't be the only one who has noticed the absolutely no "glit...

That's it! I'm leaving eBay.

Tonight it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Long story short: I sold an item, buyer said it was broken, "not as described" (it wasn't) and wanted to return. I got the item back (I paid the shipping, of course), the item worked perfectly, he...

Buyer arbitrage

Has anyone heard of buyer arbitrage. That is the buyer practice of buying an item, paying for it and then canceling the order We have had a lot of buyers, buy an item, pay for it, which apparently removes the item from listings and then they cancel t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors