Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Regional B boxes

Sold two things today. Went to print out shipping label and I do not see USPS Regional box B as an option. Have double checked and it’s simply not there on either item. I wasn’t planning in shipping either one via Regional B, but do use this size on ...

Sending Offers Question

Not sure if anyone knows this answer, but if someone just bought your item are they take off the offer list? What I worry about is sending out offers to a buyer that just purchased an item, showing them a further discount. This might upset them. I've...

different user ids same mailing address

I sold 2 items yesterday to 2 different, but very similar, users ids that both have the exact same mailing address.Both accounts where created yesterday.I also got 2 different phishing emails targeting paypal information this morning. Anyone else hav...

Resolved! Could Ebay alert watchers when sellers drop prices?

Idea for Ebay to help sellers generate more sales... I sell books and with most listings, drop the ask price a little each month until the item sells or I choose to de-list it. Would there be any way Ebay could notify "watchers" when I drop prices of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay Buyer Not Responding - Item Delivered And Paid For

So, I recently sold a gaming console + all of its accessories. About five days ago the items were confirmed to be delivered to the buyer. I also added signed confirmation to ensure the package was delivered safely, however the buyer missed the initia...

Logistics of separate buying and selling IDs

I have one eBay account which I do all my buying and selling through, and I have one PayPal account plus a line of credit through PayPal. I also have my state reseller certificate on file with eBay to prevent sales tax being charged to my eBay purcha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

R there any buyers left ?

6:1 seller to buyer ratio equates 2 my sales being next 2 nothing. I’m not even getting the mundane questions from the lonely men who just want 2 converse about anything & everything.

Something new and somewhat concerning

My sister lists her books using the 10 day auction format. She just got an email saying "buyers can now make offers on your listing" that was tied to one of her listings that ended today. She checked it and low and behold, it had been relisted as an ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't post the first selling post. Says seller post limit reached even though i have 0 selling posts

So tried to post my first ever selling post. $5 item and it says i reached the seller post limit and have to get it raised.I had this account since 2017 so can't understand whats going on here. I filled all the information correctly.Only thing differ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling a sale

I Iisted the wrong price. A mistake that is very costly. It was Buy it Now. So I've been paid. Can I cancel? And return there money?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot accept offers?

Is anyone else having trouble with accepting offers. I'd like to make sales but this keeps happening...

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 9.06.39 PM.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal will not refund your fees as of 11/01/19.

From PayPal:"Earlier this year, we notified you that we were updating our User Agreement to change our refund policy. We want to let you know that the policy change is going into effect beginning on November 1, 2019.In line with industry practice and...

Not being able to specify the duration of a listing using BIN

Hey Ebay, you're charging me a whopping 10% commission for selling my item. Now you have disabled the ability to specify a duration for a BIN item and set them all to no expiry date. This does nothing but remove any incentive for a buyer to act on yo...

GTC and Sell a Similar Question

If I end my listings once or twice a month and then list as sell similar, will it help visibility or hurt it. Should I just re-list? I get conflicting answers from eBay. Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors