Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay's return process is getting worse

I remember some time ago I got used to the "money back guarantee" aspect of eBay. I recognized that in most cases, there wasn't an issue in my mind with the streamline of the issues. I was not happy about the absolute lack of customer service with re...

negative feedback petition

I have been selling on ebay for quite long time and this is first time happened to me. I had to cancel auction before ended since had error in description for avoid return nor deal with unhappy buyer. Today, I received negative feedback. I didn't kno...

The Spigot Has Shut Off

Sales went from hot to warm to cold now off, is it because people are holding back until black Friday?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 10 helpful

Return labels is the incorrect service. Reject by USPS.

I do not understand what is going on with the ebay return labels. I send all my stuff with USPS priority mails. I had some returns lately, and those returns were automatically approved through ebay under their return policy. However I have numerous b...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

After buyer pays, can I send a new invoice?

A buyer paid for a book I sold that I listed as being sent media mail and he would like to upgrade to first class and get a new invoice. Is that possible? I e-mailed him to just pay me through Paypal with my e-mail address but he doesn't seem to want...

Tips that MIGHT help sales

We're all trying to figure out how ebay determines when your items show, or don't. I'm sure that some of these tips help, other are a guess. Watch your status count and defects. Sometimes ebay has glitches where these don't show correctly. (We curren...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 44 replies
  • 11 helpful

Twice in a week this has happened

Ebayer declines counteroffer and purchases at the full price simultaneously. The first time I sent the item and on the day it was delivered the customer requested a return that was auto-approved. The same thing just happened again with another item. ...

Selling using a Business Account!

Hi all. I currently sell on eBay using a personal account. But I want to get an eBay business account to sell items on ebay.com. I have a simple question:Can the items I list on ebay.com also appear on ebay.co.uk and on ebay.de? If yes, will I be cha...

Resolved! Why is there zero accountability for Buyers?

Member recently purchased an item from me and its been four days and no payment. OK, fine, so I look at the feedback - all 100% - until I read the comments and over 10 comments stating the member is a deadbeat. All stating he/she never paid. Why can'...

User avatar by Scout
  • 29 replies
  • 11 helpful

Store Wide Sales Versus Promoted Listings

Hello All,I have had a store on Ebay for about 5 years now and I can't decide if Promoted Listings is better than Store Wide Sales. Lately, I have been using the Promoted Listing feature and setting the the rate at 10.1% across the board to ensure th...

is there a limit to number of drafts I can have before listing?

I am a long time buyer but first time getting ready to sell. I have everything good to go for about 30 items. I have been uploading my photos, item titles and item descriptions. I plan to list all at once when I am done. but draft listings keep disap...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors