Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Ripped off by buyer

I sell items on both Poshmark and eBay, which means I ship a lot. One day I shipped seven packages and I started monitoring my post office since one of my packages every week would leave the P.O. unscanned. Well, an expensive Chanel lip gloss was the...

Resolved! Ships today if paid within 8 hrs 59 mins ???

Today I just noticed this on my listings. A counter telling the buyer that their item would ship "today" if paid within that count down time frame. Right now at 8:06am EST it says "Ships today if paid within 8 hrs 52 mins".Now we are a SUPER fast shi...

Resolved! How to close a case if the item shows delivered?

Hi! I had a buyer open a case for item not received. The USPS now shows the item received/delivered. The buyer says she received it and wants to close the case but wants me to do it or wants me to tell her how to do it because she doesn't understand ...

Think I'm about to get scammed - what should I know/what can I do?

tl;dr - sold my iPad Pro via auction to a US buyer. Shipped right afterwards and did the insurance/signature required. Buyer just contacted me saying that he didn't receive the iPad, only a keyboard, asking "if I made a mistake". Nothing has been cla...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Someone At eBay Decided to Make Turbo Lister Impossible To Use On Vista Because Of Captcha

In the never ending efforts of eBay to make it harder and harder to list on eBay, they have added a new one. Some genius decided a member needed, after years of NO PROBLEM, to add a Captcha requirement to getting on Turbo Lister (TL), but it doesn't ...

My Ebay Page

I've been trying to hang on to my original My Ebay page rather than the new hub because it shows everything I need to keep an eye on on one page. Quite honestly, I don't know how anyone can see all this on any other Ebay page. To get there I use a bo...

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer negotiated price, then bought at original price and wants me to send PayPal partial refund

A buyer negotiated a price lower than my list price through messages (it didn't have Best Offer at the time). But before I had a chance to add Best Offer or even reply to her message she immediately bought the item and wants me to send her the differ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vacation Settings

Why bother setting vacations that state shipping to be delayed with the return date when Ebay still marks you late shipping? Spoke with Rep after a 20 minute hold and said she would fix it for that week but never done. I guess next time I will CLOSE ...

My item was purchased by a scammer. What are my options?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to eBay and listed an item for an auction at $81. I received an offer for $140.. (which to me seemed too high but I accepted thinking I got a great deal). Anyway, I was immediately pretty skeptical because it was purchased fo...

50 sales to 1 Ratio Sales Drop -Ebay Versus our Amazon Acct

Ok, How can it be ? Yes it is A true number 50 to 1 ration !!!Over the Last 4 Days, For Every one sale on Ebay we are having 50 On Amazon. Same Products, Same Pricing.This is very sad to see. We want to continue to grow our ebay store. But if it is n...

So who else is weighing to stay or to go?

Just curious how many other's are weighing between staying or who else is already working thru getting everything they have on hand not listed to get listed to get rid of what they have left and to be done with selling here or reselling in general? A...

Why does ebay even answer the phone

Why does ebay even answer their phones if all they plan on doing is lie to you. Wouldnt you save money by not having all the employees telling us sellers one thing and ebay does the opposite of what was told to you. I have called ebay 4x about a buye...

Tipping Time

I know, I'll get comments about how some postal employees don't deserve a tip. Fine. But if you appreciate the people who deliver and pick up your mail, or even if you want better service from them, now is the time to tip. We get excellent service fr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors