Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Combing invoices for more than items

I have a bidder the bought 180 of my items. Ebay has 0 answers how to invoice him once with a flat shipping charge. Any help would be appreciated

End Those GTC -No Gifts to eBay This Christmas

Merry Christmas my fellow eBayers, having a lovely one here & hope you are all having a great day too. Remember to check your GTC that may roll over today. Kill them if that's your plan. Betting they hope we are too busy to check thus handing them ba...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer picked up item PAYMENT RECIEVED but not to my Wallet

I had a person visiting my home and i have a lot of glass ware that i am selling but yet for a price that is next to priceless, I have a Steven and Williams blue basket on display and when they were looking around immediately spotted this art and wan...

Resolved! eBay Suspended my Account with no reason

Hi all, I have been selling from overseas (EU) for the last 3.5 years and I also was a Power Seller. And I say was because today, without any notice or info for its decision, eBay decided to limit my selling privileges. I had no open requests or case...

Resolved! threats from a non paying buyer need help

I have a very confusing buyer. He is past due and has obtained my telephone number and is burning it up with crazy type language and threats. I have 13 hours before able to close the case but this is unruly and frightening to my family. I sent 1 fina...

Resolved! Maintain number of items sold when relisting

Hello, discussion boards! I recently started selling a bit more actively on my account, using the funds I received to provide for more items to sell. However, when listing my items, I always list the quantity available as however many I have at that ...

What the hell happened to eBay?

I left eBay a few years ago, but recently came back in order to do some decluttering. My how things have changed. Does anyone buy here anymore? I had no trouble selling here in the past. None. Now, everything languishes... Relist, relist, relist on a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 25 helpful

If This Isn't eBay Throttling My Search Results, Then What Is?

I'm the Owner/Operator of the eBay store Poke-Collect. I created this business in February of this year and with proper marketing and product ideas, scaled it to a sizeable business. I do promotions with youtubers and drive traffic to my eBay store e...

impressions.JPG

The 2019 Community Holiday Gift Exchange LIKES & DISLIKES Thread

This is the 2019 Community Holiday Gift Exchange LIKES & DISLIKES Thread This is to let your Pal know a bit about yourselfWhat do you collect, your favorite movies, books, colors , food , scents, hobbies,your pets, music, teams, drinks ( coffee , tea...

Christmas is over..............

Christmas Day is gone & time to sell, sell, sell again. LOL! Wait...….sorry, this is eBay. Time to sell very little for several days then, have a good day then, back to minuscule sales again. 2020 = change & less fees. best of luck to all of the stru...

miscalculation (listing auctions)

I had a promotion last week and loaded up on auctions which I thought would end tonight but turns out they are ending tomorrow night (Friday). Oh well. A lot of them are "last chance" lots which I will remove if unsold. Others I may hold in Unsold un...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

payment

if you have a item listed but not as best offer and someone makes you a offer and you want to accept it how do you accept and invoice it?

Are Watermarks On Photos OK?

I am confused by Ebay's policy. Is it ok to use watermarks on photos or not? If so, how do I get them? I'm 75 and this is all greek to me. Thanks for any help. -jay

Most Marked as Helpful Authors