Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 15 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Help.

I did a favor for a friend. Now they need to send me a 1099? She will take the 1099 but how do I do that. She sold a Louie bag she bought for 2400 and I’m on Ss.

Resolved! Wrong address

I sold an item and it was returned because it was unable to be delivered. I reached out to the buyer, and she gave me a different address. How do I handle this? Thank you in advance.

Store Video, how do buyers know there is one?

It's under "about", how can you tell if anybody actually clicked on it since there's no counter, not talking about the potential 33% increase in sale because that's just ridicules stats with no way for eBay to back it up or prove it.

HOW TO

HOW CAN I GET AN EBAY NUMBER WITH A HUMANTHANKS IN ADVANCE

how to cancel a listing

somehow I think it happened when I accidentally promoted the same item twice by mistake. Now I have duplicate listings for one of my items. How do I delete one of the two?

Selling

I'm trying to list two items on Ebay and it automatically goes to "draft." All debts are paid. Don't know why this is happening.

INAD Return - How Long is Too Long?

Just received a message from a buyer using the contact link in one of my listings. They are claiming the item they received 125 days ago is defective and not only want to return for a full refund, but also want me to pay for the service to install it...

Sold an Item for local pickup, but ended up shipping it

I recently sold a higher priced item marked as a local pickup, but sold the item to an out of state customer before editing the ad. I shipped the item and it's still seen as a local pickup. How do I go about editing and adding a tracking number so it...

puzzled by the AI listing feature

when listing lately I've noticed the option to let the AI create a description. I used it a little as an add-on to what I had to say. Then the option disappeared. Then it came back. Not sure what to think. I'm not so dependent on it that it makes a l...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does seller purchase a label from ebay and ebay pays the cost of shipping then its deducted from sel

So here is the way I am understanding it. I will use a scenario to see if I am completely understanding this correctly: I sell a book for $20, I estimate how much shipping costs will be. I charge buyer $5 shipping fee. I check mark managed payments a...

Wasted

So, every quarter as a store owner here we get a coupon for supplies. The supplies however are EBAY branded and all too many times are sold out. I say this because the 6.5” x 9.25” Kraft Padded Bubble Mailer – Black Logo have been sold out and not li...

How to view or hopefully recover an accidentally deleted listing

Using Seller Hub, I accidentally deleted the wrong item from my listings, and I've forgotten which item it was. It's important to me, to find and view the details for this item. I've been looking through the eBay seller community forums for questions...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors