Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! HELP: I accepted an offer from a scammer who won't pay

Ok so here's some background info: I listed an item and then a buyer made an offer which I accepted. After I accepted his offer, he became unresponsive and is not paying. I don't sell very often, so I made a mistake and opened a cancellation request ...

What's the meanest thing you've said to a buyer?

Tis the season this happens more often than you'd like. Thought it might be interesting. So what's the meanest thing you've said... and do you regret saying it? For me I told a buyer "Sorry I can't send you this item for free and give you positive fe...

Best Listing Tool

What are your favorite listing tools? I don't need fancy templates. I'm looking for a tool where I can create listings offline and then upload to eBay later. I only list a few hundred a month. Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Close My Seller’s Account

I would like to close my seller’s account but keep my buyers account. I deleted the items that I had listed. Is there anything else I need to do? Will there be any fees?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Store Vacation Mode- Still Must Ship Packages Within Shipping Goal Period

I saw the post, copied below, from June 2019 that says if you have an eBay store and use vacation mode- you still must still within your stated shipping goal day amount. And if you don't you will be penalized even if you were in a vacation mode perio...

Watchers

Ebay allows sellers to opt into automatically lowering listing prices at 5% every few days or so, but doesn't provide the option to increase the price in the same fashion. But that's ok. When I see watchers jump on a price of one of my items and main...

Feedback removal for Abusive Buyer Policy violation?

A buyer made several of the requests prohibited under the Abusive Buyer Policy. I refused to do what they wanted, and from their angry messages it looks like they’ll be leaving a negative soon. Will eBay remove the bad feedback (even if the fb is gen...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! discrimination to some and more advantages to others

So as i understood from first time, it is against every policy of ebay to sell something like mystery box. And after they removed my item and i accept ok its a policy , i get it. after i searched to see how many still have mystery box selling, and i ...

Customer Left Malicious Comment Under Positive Feedback

I sold a perfume sample to a buyer two weeks ago. She left a negative comment under positive fb. Her comment said “Bottle was empty.” She never contacted me to complain or contacted ebay either. Besides the fact that I didn’t sell her a bottle of any...

Trouble advertising my listings

So I have some items that I no longer want to keep, and one of them was a incomplete DVD set of the second season of Doctor Who (the second disc is missing) . https://www.ebay.com/itm/254460925619 But I don't know where I can share the listing. I tri...

Return Request

Is there anyway I can charge restocking fee considering buyers not reading my item or title. This the 3rd return with this item. Cause buyer not reading

Resolved! Non Payers

What is EBAY doing about people who bid, but never pay? It happens about 10-20% of the time. People just don't pay. I know EBAY doesn't care, but it's a pain.

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I am very confused about ebay charging sales tax when my state doesnt appear to require it.

The new sales tax collection took me by surprise, so I called in and spoke with a rep at ebay. I was told it was now mandatory, and I just accepted that. I will say that for Christmas I did buy considerably less on ebay than I was planing on, after a...

Do you prefer to block first, or sell to anyone? Which do you think is a better strategy?

Wondering what your experiences were when it comes to blocking vs selling to anyone. Disregarding the very obvious scammers (block immediately), a lot of times there will be iffy buyers - you know the ones who ask a bunch of annoying questions (if yo...

• 27 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors