Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Insertion Fees Confusing And Onerous

As a seller of vintage and collectibles, I have MANY things to list and most are not priced very high. I had an Ebay store, but the monthly fee ate up all my profits. I think that Ebay should do away with insertion fees, at least for things priced un...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sony PlayStation 3 (Model CECHA01) Listing Keeps Getting Removed by Ebay

I have been recently trying to sell my fat PS3 on Ebay but for some weird reason, they keep removing it and give this as the excuse:We don't allow the sale of game items that have been internally modded or listings that encouraging this kind of moddi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sales Tax Question

I've been doing some digging around here and the one thing I haven't seen addressed, is the question of when is Ebay going to pay this tax they've been collecting? For months now, they've been collecting sales tax and putting it in my Paypal account,...

Feedback box not autofilling

@Tyler @trinton Per ebay blue, I'm starting a new thread from the weakly discussion board. My complaint is the new feedback page, from the seller hub, the feedback box is no longer an autofill box. What I mean by that, because Tyler certainly did not...

Scam??

Hello, I have been selling on EBay for about 6 years and have a situation where buyer receives item, post office shows delivered but buyer says that the package was received empty. He did not open a case until 2 weeks after item has been delivered. 1...

Best & worst selling months

I'm wondering if January is a slow selling month? I sold on eBay for 8 years then due to life circumstances, I haven't really sold for 5+ years. I used to know what months were slow. I would appreciate any input. I sell collectibles. Thanks.

• 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Please help me figure out how to list my boxes

I have a habit of buying boxes at goodwill that look nice and then adding latches and putting corkboard down so they can be used as dice boxes for dungeons and dragons to hold the dice and then to roll the dice in. this keeps the dice from rolling of...

Wants to change address

Hello I sold something this evening and a few minutes after the purchase they messaged me and wanted me to ship to another address. I answered back that I can't change the address and if they want, they can cancel the order and if they still want the...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Observations on eBay's Awful 2019 Holiday Selling Season from a 20-Year Veteran

First off, one rule does always hold true: if you're selling something that a lot of people want, it will sell. Let's get that out of the way before someone jumps in. That said, I'd assume that most people who read the "bad sales" threads here don't ...

Resolved! I'm not quit sure about this request from a Canadian buyer.

A buyer in Canada messaged me on an item I do not have make an offer on, I don't understand why she isn't buying it straight from my listing. Item is $19.99 with calculated shipping, she can buy it right off my listing. Why a pay pal invoice when she...

A question about the volume pricing discount

Is the volume discount only for multiple quantity of something from the same listing? With the stuff I sell I never have multiple of the same item, but would like to entice buyers with a 5% discount for buying more than item from me. But as far as I ...

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THESE BAD DROPSHIPPERS WITH THERE FALSE CLAIM RETURNS!

Anyone else notice the terrible drop shipping fraud and fake return claims due to drop shippers not taking responsibility for there orders because they are either selling it wrong, or doing shady things? Also along side with multiple accounts with th...

SNADs for items arriving after Xmas

Hey what's the consensus here on what to do with these? I'm getting some (and going to get more) SNADs for buyers saying it arrived to them late/after Xmas... regardless if the actual ebay ETA says after Xmas or not. In the buyer's eyes late is late....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors