Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Buyer "Feedback" (or Not)

I recently purchased an HP Ink Cartridge from a seller who listed it as a “Brand New, Original, HP”, with an Expiration date of Feb 2021. The price was reasonable, shipment & delivery was prompt. Rec’d on 12-21-2019 and was “pleased” with my purchase...

Banned from eBay after 15 years of selling!

eBay decided to remove my ability to sell. After selling for 15 years. Apparently I was not meeting the required standards as a seller, and had too high of a defect/return rate.My effort and ability as a seller has never declined. I describe, test, p...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 52 replies
  • 13 helpful

Buyer asks why their negative feedback got removed

If you successfully remove a problematic buyer's negative feedback given to you and they aggressively ask you afterwards why it got removed, what would you reply to them if any?

eBay account is temporarily restricted

dear sir,By mistake, the items I was selling were removed.You are kindly requested to allow me to return to my account.

Resolved! Trying to figure out how the 50 listings per month works with re-listings

I have been selling recently and when something doesn't sell at first I have eBay re-listing the item for me at a 5% discount (easy pricing, I think it's called). I now have 28 used / 22 left of my free monthly listings. And I have 25 or so auctions ...

Business Planning & Expenses for 2020 / USPS Comm Plus Discount

Hello brian@ebay and Happy New Year! As sellers work out their business planning and strategies for 2020, can you advise on a USPS question? As we discussed last year, will eBay continue to offer Top Rated Sellers & those who qualify for Commercial P...

Display different on Seller Hub and Resolution Center

A buyer filed a remorse return and didn't return within a few weeks so eBay closed it out for me. On seller hub it accurately shows as a remorse return, but in the resolution center it shows as a SNAD. This is what I see in Seller Hub-   This is what...

Complaining is fine, BUT...

. I've been selling on eBay since 2007. My format, product and presentation have yielded consistent results... through June 2019 -- that is, some six months beyond the takeover of a controlling interest in eBay by the Elliott Group (Paul Singer, et a...

Payment Delays

I think I now understand why some of my buyers take so long to pay for items they have offered on/I accepted. The other day, I bid on an item myself that ended very early this morning. I noticed there was a notification on my phone that said I won. T...

How do I dispute a false report made against me?

Someone had reported all of my auctions for being in the wrong category. But this is false, I'm guessing it was my competition to get my auctions taking down. Now I have this strike against me. How do I dispute it and report the person who made the f...

Should I provide an IMEI #

This is my first time selling something on ebay. So i want to make sure I do things right.A potential buyer wants to know the IMEI# of the unlocked phone I am selling. Should I provide that? I've heard stories of how IMEI cloning can happen,. Also th...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold iPhone and now they want to return?

Let me give you a little bit of a backstory. I sold an unlocked iPhone 7 on here to a user. They paid for it and everything was good. Shipped, insured, etc. Phone was in IMMACULATE condition. All the sudden, they say that the home button is broke and...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of Scammers

Yesterday I posted an I Phone 8 Plus. I sold it to someone who had a confirmed paypal address. A few minutes later I was messaged by two different users requesting me to send my item to a different address, which I didn't. Here are the names of the u...

Add shipping options not available

Hi. I just listed three items. With the first two I was able to use the "Offer Additional Service" link to add multiple shipping services. However, when listing the third item (143503960006) that option was nowhere to be seen and I'm stuck with USPS ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors