Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Strange Change of Heart Recently

This is a sort of conveyance of my experiences recently and a change of perspective about my business and the eBay community over the past couple of years.I've been a member for around 12 years, buying and selling music related items, as music is my ...

ebay cancel my listing but the buyer had already paid for it and now he has kept the item and paypal

has refund his entire money. Ebay has no transaction listed on my account. I have been on the phone with ebay andpaypal but they will not help me. all I have is a insurance receipt from the post office. I do have the guys name andaddress buyers user ...

Why is eBay charging me taxes on clothing bought here? clothing is exempt in MN

I bought over $150. on clothing for Christmas this year. https://www.salestaxhandbook.com/minnesota/sales-tax-taxability#taxability Items exempt in the state of MN are...Clothing, Groceries, (except junk food or HOT deli,), medical devices, medical s...

Ever see a ebay listing and wonder "who on earth would buy that"?

Coca-Cola fridge pack cans, 12 count, 12 fl oz$12.10 or best offer. $5.99 shipping. Is it possible to ship a 1o lb. package fo $5.99? You can buy this at any grocery store, bodega, convenience store, supermarket, gas station, drug store for $4-$5. Wh...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 40 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay Notifications of Sale Seems To Very Slow

Sold an item this morning (01.012.2020) - a good thing except for eBay's ability to provide reasonably timely notification of this sale. BTW have had other similar experiences. Here are the timing of the events all times are in EDT1. 7:14 AM received...

Buyer asking for serial number.

I am selling a big ticket item and the potential buyer is asking me for the serial number to make sure it isn't stolen. I understand her concern, but I am hesitant to give it - can't she, being malicious, register my item as stolen if I give it to he...

Resolved! How about some FREE listings?

To make ump for all these glitches?To placate sellers that are considering leaving eBay?To at least show us, the sellers, that someone at eBay cares?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 32 replies
  • 4 helpful

Ebay is really bad at fixing issues

Hey thereMy Name is Jack I have been selling on ebay for over five years now.We have over 2200 active listing on ebay.As of last week only two listing are showing up in my store.My sales has dropped like crazy to to this.I have called ebay over ten t...

Ebay removed my authentic item based on being reported as fake

Out of nowhere Ebay decided to remove my listing, without contacting me, asking me for proof, without any explanation....nothing. When I contacted them, they told me the item was removed for violating their rules of authenticity. I asked them based o...

ebay.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 33 replies
  • 2 helpful

Community Poll 2 : is GTC Good or Bad for your Business? After a month what are your thoughts?

Just a simple poll for the Community. Do you think the GTC format is beneficial for your current eBay needs?IF eBay gave you a choice???? Would you have said Yes or No to a GTC format? This is a simple yes or no question. This was a very interesting ...

New vs "Classic" My eBay All Selling pages feedback

Like apparently many others, I too logged on one day and found the My eBay All Selling page seemed to have disappeared without any forewarning (typical). I figured out how to get to it so the aggravation wasn't as bad as it has been in the past with ...

Seller performance made it so I can't make any changes to my listings. Need advice

Hi,Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction. I need to talk to someone at ebay. My seller performance has limited my number of listings. That isn't the problem though. Now I can't make any changes to my 1300 listings. I can't change q...

3-Color, eBay-Branded 5.5" x 4” Thank You Postcards Multi-Pack

I would like to purchase another 3 packages of 3-Color, eBay-Branded 5.5" x 4” Thank You Postcards Multi-Pack from the eBay store however they have a limit of 3 package purchase. I have a $70 coupon from the store so if anyone has not purchased these...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors