Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Chinese sellers are flooding ebay with counterfeits...

Counterfeit everything, electronics, clothes, whatever you can think of it’s there on ebay. It’s also out in the open with pictures of their items saying ‘Made in US or Canada’ & these items are being sold at like 20% retail price. I was trying to se...

Method to Automatically Switch Back To Classic eBay Label FLow

They !^%##$ switched me into the new eBay label flow. It sucks, as others have indicated. My main gripe so far is that the page isn't printable which is a must for me - it is part of my order processing flow to have an archival PDF copy of the ready ...

GTC is costing Me and eBay money with this Bogus policy ! "Time To Wake Up eBay"

My sales are down at least 50% since they implemented those bogus policies in 2019, Now instead of having over 1,000 listings per my store subscription I only keep about 900 so not to go over and be hit with those TRICKY fees. How does that help eith...

Are companies using VERO to prevent reselling of products?

Hi, I have a product I bought at a manufacturer's store in the mall.It did not work as advertised, for me, but it might work for someone else. So I thought I'd put it on eBay. Twice now, the manufacturer has had my post removed. The first time was fo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

multiples for sale

Can I list multiples for sale of item in one listing? I have sets of loose beads that are the same. Can this be done in one listing ? Such. As having a box for quantity wanted

Is this a scam?

Hello I’m a new seller on eBay. I am selling stuff that don’t cost a whole lot. Recently I made a listing of an item that costs $12.50 and within minutes I got an offer of someone offering me $30 for it. It says it’s going to be going to Great Britai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

3 Sales in 6 months

Not looking for speculation as I've been "existing" on eBay for 16 years. Companies reputation in regards to scams, the imposed tax law and the fact that there are millions of Chinese duplicate listings, well, that says it all! I have always maintain...

SCAMMED - Delaware shipment

Hi There I know it is my fault, so I don't need to get a ton of posts, stating that... I am posting to make other people aware - so they won't be scammed. I was selling Dr Dre Headphones, someone bought them, then I received an email stating they won...

Resolved! Weird sorting in my listings suddenly when sorting by ending latest

I have my listings sorted by ending soonest & ending latest. When sorting by ending latest, why would a listing I put up today show up as ending BEFORE the listings I posted yesterday? Did ebay’s 30 day listing duration shorten overnight? Is there a ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions for February 2020 Town Hall

Jordan Sweetnam, Marni Levine and Harry Temkin want to hear directly from eBay sellers. They want to know what is on your minds for sellers and address your top questions. We will answer the top questions during the Town Hall live broadcast on Feb 25...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund of shipping cost if carrier loses package?

I almost always ship USPS since we live in a rural area and there are no UPS or FedEx depots nearby. If USPS loses a package (even one with a tracking number), they do not give a refund on the cost to ship the package, even though they failed to deli...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account Issue

Trying to open a store but when I'm on the page to choose a package I get two error messages saying"You do not have a valid payment method on file. Please add a valid payment method before choosing your subscription.You do not have a valid billing eB...

Suggestions on inventory management software?

Hello, Can anyone suggest an inventory management software that plays well with other selling venues & daily inventory feeds from suppliers? I feel like this may be a tall order because i can't really find anything. Here's a more detailed description...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors