Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Top Rated Seller Badge

I sell products that require a 2-3 day production time to personalize an item. Does anyone know how I can maintain my top rated status? Can't find any info regarding listings that cannot be shipped in 1 day. Thanks!

I didn't see that coming

Someone from Australia buys an item from a Canadian & they have to pay taxes to eBay or whoever??? They really do want to hurt online sales, don't they?! Good grief! Tired of so many hands dipping into sales. Good luck to us all.

Insertion Fees

I am not a professional ebay seller, but I do sell quite a bit (all auction). Last year when I would create a listing, there was a check box for relist up to 8 times for free. That checkbox disappeared. Auctions started ending after just a single wee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Customers mistakenly returning instead of exchanging. How to handle this?

I've recently had a lot of "returns" from customers that ordered items around Christmas. In the comment they leave for the return when they start the process, they say, "I would like to exchange this for ______". However because they started a return...

Just to clarify for all Sellers....Abusive Buyer Policy violations mean zip...

If you have a clearly stated No Returns policy and a buyer wants to return for a reason ebay considers Buyer's Remorse yet they choose Item Not As Described for their option when asked to choose a reason for the return, ebay will allow the buyer to c...

Best Offer Option

After 6 months of discussing this with eBay employees (and it being fixed for 2 months), I was informed today that the Best Offer option is in fact, not an option. Even though you do not click this so-called option when creating your listing, it is a...

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

searches

I am a Top Rated seller. I listed 2 Victoria's Secret nightgowns (separately) last night that had only a few views by this pm. I did several searches and listings did not come up! I finally narrowed it down to my correct use of 's in search title. I ...

Time Limits On Your Listings

Well- here's a rule that eBay does not inform sellers- they simply hide your listings in eBay searches due to time limits . All of my listings are BUY NOW. I compare my listings with other eBay seller's listings to see how mine perform. Just complete...

Be careful of vacation setting and 24hr shipping setting

I have been a top rated powerseller for the last 10 years, until this happened. I set my vacation settings as usual, but when I returned because I had not turned off the 24hr shipping ( thought vacation setting covered everything ) and I had some sal...

Offers To Buyers Increasing Sales But.......

I have been watching a few ebay groups and it has been suggested that making offers to buyers may help increase sales. I decided to make some offers to buyers. I did notice that my sales did increase but the problem is that these "buyers" are not pay...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 5 helpful

Seller Protections- I was covered but so was the buyer. How will they learn?

Short Story: customer damaged, should know better than to return, returned anyway, I accepted and refunded 50% because customer ruined. Ebay pd the other 50% when buyer opened case after I refunded. Longer: TRS seller- I build and ship new shiny cove...

Ebays Lame ''Up Dates''

I don't need their useless seller ''TIPS''I just wish they would stop with the lame ''UP DATES'',,1) you used to be able to pick your landing page, now you can not !2) you used to be able to choose the duration of a buy it now ad,, now you can not !!...

Items not showing in ebay store after a 5 day vacation

I have just restarted my ebay store last night after a 5 day vacation. I have 175 active listings but only 2 of them show up in my store. Does it take alittle more time to catch up or is there a problem I should look into. Thank you in advance. MIke

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has Anyone Noticed That Everything EBAY Related Has Ground to a Halt?

I have had good sales every day until last Saturday when everything suddenly stopped. This has happened before and it seems to normally be EBAY related Technical Problems that they have decided to not keep us informed about. I suppose that in a few d...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 11 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors