Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Resolved! Restrictions

I have Bushcraft Kukri, Mandau & Duku purchased in Sarawak whilst in the armed forces 1965.Can these be legaly auctioned on Ebay .

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping USPS

A buyer stated in his “Neutral Feedback” that he had to pay an extra $13 for shipping costs before the post office would let him pick up the hand bag he purchased for his girlfriend! Is this possible?? I get charged back for insufficient postage all ...

Responding

How do I respond on my item ? It says to respond n I do then what do I do

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach canvas duffle bag

Shoulder strap coach canvas black duffle bag, I need help finding authenticity and how to sell it

How to show reduced list price

How do I edit my listing so that I can show a cross out of the reduced list price? I want to lower a price but would like the original price still shown. For example Item #: 182866130079US $6.49/eaList price US $12.99 Save US $6.50 (50% off) When I g...

How many messages per day?

Is there a limit to how many messages you can send per day only I’ve sent a few recently and it says I’ve reached my limit?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Positive Feedback!

Why did 20 of my positive feedbacks suddenly disappear?? I have been on Ebay for many years and I’ve sold a couple things over the past 20+ years (feedback from 20 years ago is still there) But I recently opened an EBay store hoping it will eventuall...

Resolved! When is an item considered "new" and when is it considered "used"?

What is considered "new"? I sold an item as "new" as I never opened it. I received it and placed it on a shelf, again never opening the item. I decided to sell the item and listed it as new and now I have a buyer complaining and saying that the item ...

Why did I get my account restricted? Crazy

To anyone that could help it would be deeply appreciated. I sell baseball cards on eBay that I buy from either breaking online or from local cardshops. I have in my possession all the cards I ship. I use USPS first class with tracking on every single...

Can I cancel the listing?

I Posted a best offer along with an auction for the same item. I now want to cancel the listing and start over. How can I do that?

Resolved! Promoting items

Can someone tell me if promoting listings is showing a huge return? I have been promoting for over a year, with very little return. Now I find out ebay charges the fee on the entire sale, including shipping and tax. This doesn't seem ethical to charg...

Top Rated Plus badge-Follow Up Community Chat Today

devon@ebay Here is one of my listings that I would normally see the Top Rated Plus badge on the search results page: 204418350613 Here is a listing that I was looking at earlier from another seller that was also missing the Top Rated Plus badge on th...

Once a Month Community Chat That was at 1PM Today

I encourage everyone to do it once a month.I finally sat until 1PM today and found it interesting and got a few questions answered. I waited for 1PM to happen enjoying a glass of.I thought they answered our questions rather very professionally.Bravo ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors