Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

How long dose a buyer have to pickup their item

A buyer ordered and paid for a pickup only item. During my last Communication with the buyer, the buyer was going to arrange a third party pickup. Since then three weeks has pass and the buyers is no longer responding to messages.

Offsite Ads - ROAS For Sellers

Hi everyone,I'd like to ask the board a question. Are you using Off-site Ads Beta? If so, what is your Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)? Many sellers in my seller network are reporting a ROAS of 1x-4x, otherwise stated, 25%-100% of sales revenue off-site is...

eBay trading assistants

Is there a directory on eBay for trading assistants? Looking for an assistant in the Morris county, NJ area. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading Assistant

Hi everyone, I am trying to find someone to be a trading assistant. I'm disabled and need to downsize so I can move. I have probably hundreds if not thousands of items to sell, everything from baby clothes and toys to adult clothes, home decor and el...

sold item marked "payment received" accidentally

Hi - Is there a way to unmark this in ebay? Buyer has not paid, item just sold today. Not shipped. Ebay is saying there is no way to undo this button, and will need to cancel the sale and repost because buyer will not be able to pay on their end? See...

Help! It's 'offensive' but I can't see how!

I'm trying to sell 6 enamel pin badges, all of which are elsewhere on ebay individually, all of which I can't think why they'd be offensive! Yet ebay won't let me go ahead with the listing. Can anyone give me an idea as to why? I've got no idea what ...

eBay removed listing - iPad and cellphone

Good evening,Is selling used phones not allowed to be sold for parts? I had listed an iPad mini with Apple cloud locked and eBay took that down stating kill switch violation. Today another listing of mine was taken down stating the same kill switch i...

TWO FYI ITEMS READ IN THE NEWS TODAY

Two quick items I have read in the news today that may be interesting. USPS indicates that 90% of its shipping is now going by ground.Second is that Etsy has laid off 11% of its staff. Just FYI......

Rainbow Brite Sprites listing unpaid multiple times

I have listed a group of Rainbow Brite Sprites multiple times; the item sells and each time the buyer does not pay. This seems unusual. Is there something weird going on with this particular item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another eBay seller threatens to report me because I would not let them send me a shipping label

We have been sellers for over 10 years, we have never had another seller tell us they would by an item but wanted to send their own shipping label. The item was listed with calculated shipping. When I told them I was not comfortable with that transac...

Sellers: Know products you are selling!

As a regular buyer on eBay, I would suggest to Sellers to please KNOW the items you are selling in order to avoid a back and forth conversation. Example: There are many Sellers of womens' Chico's brand of clothing who do not understand the company's ...

My total sales numbers are off

My total sales numbers are offI calculated the amount on a excel by checking my payouts and it comes out to a different amount than it shows on the seller dashboard. It’s off by $83.63 in the final amount when I compared both numbers. What am I missi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors