Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay's Service metrics are bogus

I recently looked at my account's Service metrics, and I find that my rating on returns in Average range in Consumer Electronics category is 2.69%, below my peers' average of 4.38%. However, of 6 returns on record, 4 of them identified as for reason ...

receiving feedback

Hi, I was wondering if it's a trend that buyers don't send feedback. I have sold 18 items in the last couple of months and have not received a single feedback. I have left positive feedback for every buyer.thanks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

were are the sales ?

3 days and no sales ,promotion registers very low .Is Ebay still doing changes ? I still have to pay the bills

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Calif Proposition 65 does not apply to small sellers.

California Proposition 65 requires that products sold into California must carry warning labels if the products contain hazardous chemicals. Compliance Resources:https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/businesseshttps://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/frequently-asked...

Will eBay every fix the traffic glitch?

So I just started selling on here in late January and in the very beginning, maybe the first week I was able to sell anything, it seemed great. I listed an item, it immediately shot up to over 300 views and some watchers and eventually sold when the ...

Completely wipe an old iPad before selling it on eBay

How to wipe everything on the iPad before selling it? Here are 3 methods.1. If you can access the old iPad in a normal way, get into Settings - General - Reset - Erase All Content and Settings to restore it to factory settings;2. Put the iPad into re...

Second chance offer

Just sent a second chance offer and can not find wher it is listed on my selling or buying page,,,what am I missing..thanks

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product not visible in search

Hello, I have created a bid yesterday night and it is not showing up in the search results. What am I doing wrong? Is there something that I can verify? Thank you

Why don't all sellers use the same guidelines for Leaving Feedback?

Many buyers like to know what to expect when buying on any website. Therefore, it would be best if buyers knew what to expect about getting feedback from sellers. Just about all sellers know that feedback for buyers is not useful for letting other se...

User avatar by Guide
  • 130 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is This a Salesmanship Teaching Moment?

Bought a small boxed set of four essential oils from a seller on a certain eBay competitor's platform. Item arrived damaged. I requested a return/exchange and a few days later the replacement set arrived damaged. I wrote the seller a brief message ex...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Can Sellers Protect Themselves?

I sold a rare NECA action figure I bought from Toys'r'us a few years ago. Buyer wants to return it because they said it isn't real. They first asked for proof it was real. Then they said it was obviously a fake since they compared the one I sent to a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

negative feedback for Royal Mail delivery 1 day past ebays estimate?!

Hi all. I’m after some advice please as this seems grossly unfair - I despatched an item I sold within the advertised 2 days - the auction ended on Sunday night at 10pm and was sent via Royal Mail 1st class (as advertised in the auction).unbeknown to...

Schedule C-EZ is gone, and now using Schedule C but want it simple...

I had previously used Schedule C-EZ, but the IRS now has discontinued that. Looking over the 2019 Schedule C form, I want to simplify things as much as possible, like I was still using C-EZ. Do I fill in line 18 (Office expense) for shipping cost? An...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors