Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Question on the Performance/Sales Page

Can someone help me understand the data on my Performance/Sales Page? #27 and #28 are neither returns nor multi-item purchases. Why do these show $0 for sales and a loss for costs?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

30-50% Recent increase in sales durring increase cases of Covid 19?

Has anyone notice a large increase in sales even with the Covid-19 virus at our heels. I was confident that when Ebay and most e-commerce started charging tax on taxible products that we would have increase in local purchase in California. It basical...

Resolved! Free shipping listings and Best Offers - is shipping free for Best Offers ?

I am confused on how this works. My listings offer the following: Buy It NowFree Shipping andBest Offer When I review the Offer received, it says "Shipping is not included in the offer price." My question: Do I add shipping costs on top of the Best O...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone else having problems paying eBay fees on the account details page ? Any advice?

It’s been 5 days since I have been able to pay “one off payment “ from account settings page. As usual, eBay team (un-help desk) has neither understood nor shown any interest in clearing the problem or offering solution. Meanwhile, sales have gone do...

HELP ! I have received 100 times the daily average number of orders for a product today.

One of my slow products averages 1 per week between ebay and my web site. Today I have sold 13. Makes no sense at all. Seems like PayPal account breach that all these people are putting money in my account. But who could benefit from such fraud ? If ...

Resolved! Promotion Banner disappeared from Listing Tiles displayed in search results for all my listings...

Hello, Im hoping someone in the community may be able to shed some light on this as talking to various eBay support members has only resulted in listening to different stories and resulting in my blood pressure going up as I have to tolerate idiocrac...

An Honest Ebay Supervisor, Buyer Fraud, and Advice for all Sellers

Hi everyone, On my selling account, I recently had a buyer purchase an item from me and pull a switcheroo. They purchased an expensive item and swapped it out with trash. The buyer initiated a return and when I received the item back, it was in a com...

Buyer wants to cancel non-paid order, eBay offers to relist - is it free?

I sent an offer to a watcher, he bought it (shower gel), and immediately (exact same minute!) sent request to cancel the order.eBay has a check mark to relist the item, but is it free in such situation? Or, helping in eBay statement "Please let the b...

Resolved! Tax Question What is gross receipts?

Alright, I'm a little guy. My Earnings after sourcing to purchase is below $10,000. On the tax form it asks for gross receipts amount. Would that be what the item sold for after I purchased it? In other words, I bought a widget for $2 and sold it for...

Buyer Fraud? Ebay? Horror Story Help!! BEWARE or DEALS? Can anyone help???

First, I must start by saying, I am totally a newb, so any advice would be helpful. Its what actually screwed me out of $2K... but I think eBay still wants there transaction fee lol. Backstory: we were closing one of our offices a coworker suggested ...

Resolved! marked as unpaid

Hi, i accidentally marked an item that i sold as "unpaid", and i would like to reverse it, how can I accomplish this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does eBay still send watchers messages when I mark down items by 5%?

I've got lots of watchers on many of my items, and I'm wondering will eBay send a message to those who are watching my items to let them know that the items price has been reduced? They used to send sellers messages that said to mark down certain ite...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay relists my item without my okay, and lowers the starting price !

Who gave Ebay the right to relist , and sell my item at a lower starting price then i originally had ??Gee i didn't know that ebay owned my items. On top of that i never even received a notice of the relist ! What else are these crooks doing ? Anyone...

What to do with this Freight forwarder asking for 50% refund

I sold a perfumed body powder to a person. He directed me to not include the invoice in the package and the shipment address turned out to be a freight forwarder. I received this message from him last night: "the smell not fresh , it is not nice ? ne...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Separate listings vs. a variation listing.

I have an item where is have 5 different variaties (flavors). When i started these listings years ago i didn't know how to do variations listings so they were all listed separately. I've been meaning to change them to a variations listing but then i ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors