Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Completed sale of a banned item.

Does anyone know ... these people "sneaking" in listings for banned items, if they get a (buy it now) sale real quick and the listing ends, will the transaction still be valid?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scammers on eBay

I am sick and tired of losing money to scammers and of eBay allowing them to do so. I sold a train to one. It was part of a lot of pristine new in the box collector trains. He sent me pictures of a similar train that beat all to hell and claimed that...

Resolved! Are you as concerned as I am with sales dropping off since Oct1? Searching for solution.

Had a slump a couple months ago. I reviewed listings ,did promotions, added phots, etc. Everything I knew to do to kick off some sales. It was beginning to look good again. Sept was good. Then, Oct. hit and where are sales? I know there are some glit...

Exclude Far away states from buying?

Is there a way to exclude certain states or certain shipping zones from my listings? My concern is that with the crazy new shipping costs someone will buy a heavy or large $50 item, pay $60 to ship it and then decide it doesn't fit or was a slightly ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Return Scam

Hey all, On my selling account, I just had a return case opened by a buyer. I sold a mint in box doll. The buyer claims the item is not as described. They said the item came in the correct box, but the item inside is different doll and missing all of...

Resolved! Did not receive total due

Why did I receive less from a buyer than the total I charged? I charged $16.25 for the item and $3.75 for shipping. A total of $20. When the buyer paid via PayPal the total shows I am only receiving $19.07. I know the difference is only $0.93, but wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

How To List First Item In A Good Way  Thank You.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are M-1 Military magazines 10 round restricted on eBay

I listed a lot of 4 of these magazines, and got my email notification that the auction is live, but they do not show up in search or in my store, I know they say some things will take up to 24 hours to go live and be searchable, I listed some other m...

sales tax and tax reporting

sorry if this has been done to death. I called PayPal to ask if they have a report showing sales tax collected and they do not. We subtract that amount from PayPal payements right? Is that statistic here on ebay instead?

User avatar by Guide
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Low-ball offer" selling strategies.

I get occasional low-ball offers (not a huge amount), and am wondering what other people do about this. I'm going on the assumption that, sometimes, it's a good strategy to list with accepting offers but, if you do it too much, it can become a bit of...

New Feature Idea: Allow sellers to upload supporting documents with neg feedback replies

Buyers commonly, how shall I say, "embellish" when leaving a comment in negative feedback. I think they would be less likely to overstate their displeasure if there was a way for sellers to not just reply to negative feedback, but to also upload supp...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors