Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

2nd time in a week same buyer wants to cancel a bid

I have a potential buyer who asked me to cancel a bid as she’d bought the same item from another seller. I did cancel that bid.Today I have another message from the same buyer asking to cancel her bid on a different item I’m selling for the same reas...

Sending Offers

I have decided to send offers to buyers who either are watching an item or have it in their cart. I understand the potential negative aspects to this, so I do not need advice on that. My question is, how many times will ebay allow me to send an offer...

Resolved! GTC = The end of My Business

I've been selling on eBay for over 15 years..I'm a Top Rated Plus Seller with over 3100 positive feed backs, and I have a 100% positive rating. I pay close to $1000 a month or more in selling fees, and I have a store subscription... I really, really ...

Question about Account and Tax

Hello,I am looking for advice in regards to selling on ebay. I have my own personal ebay account that I use for the occasional sale. I am helping my uncle sell his collection of scale model trucks and have a few questions regarding it. Currently I ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Fees being deleted

Two weeks ago, I sold some items and one of them I noticed the shipping was free. I wasn't sure if I made a mistake in the listing or not, so I honored the sale. After that, I checked all my listings to ensure all of them had shipping fees listed and...

I can't sell anymore even though I haven't gone past my $500 limit

I've been trying to sell one item for around a month now. The first time someone made an offer it ended up being a scam. I cancelled and then relisted it. That time it sold but the person cancelled. For some reason, when he cancelled, it said I sold ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is Same Day Shipping now mandatory for all sellers?

Is Same Day Shipping now mandatory for all sellers?Ebay displays "Same Day Shipping" on all my listings right below the Buy It Now button. However, I never agreed to same day shipping. All my listings have 1-day handling time.I have reported this pro...

eBAY and PayPal do not protct us sellers.

eBay and PayPal do not protect us sellers. In April 2019 I sold on eBay camera and two lenses. The buyer gave me a positive feedback and left me a very good review on eBay. Last month, nine months after the sale, I got an email from PayPal saying tha...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Is this feedback removable?

I'm pretty sure it is, but I can't confirm since it hasn't happened to me yet. A buyer who buys something but was problematic. Then they get on your BBL list, find out about it and get upset. If they leave you a negative feedback with the comment ref...

As a seller, am I paying anything out of pocket if buyer uses Global Shipping Program?

I've never done this before. A guy registered in Canada just bought a speaker from me, and only after buying it did I realize he's in the GSP. Am I going to be dinged with an extra fee, such as the remainder of the cost to ship it from the GSP center...

Offer higher than selling price (specified by the seller)

Is it possible to tell a potential buyer, in the description for an item, that if they want a more expensive version of the item being sold they should make a specified offer higher than the selling price?

Jim Beam Liquor Decanters

Picked up some Jim Beam decanters. They are sealed which adds to value - but is it in best interest to empty all of them as opposed to trying to list as a collectible and not for its contents? Looking for some advice from from my fellow ebayers. Than...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! My listing isn't showing in search

I haven't been selling on eBay for long but I think I've managed to list as accurately as possible... I have 8 listings but only 7 of them show up in search. I don't know if it's something I did wrong or what. It's a camo diaper bag that I made. It D...

• 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Concern about a recent buyer

Hello, I'm a new seller on eBay; not recently, but I haven't been selling items for a very long time as a lot of people here. I'm only asking for advise on this issue, and if what I did was right. I have never dealt with a scammer in my life, so I wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors