Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Vacation time!!

I've got items not showing up in search results, trying to sell items eBay won't let me, but other sellers are. Politically incorrect messages not showing up on discussions.....I'll just put the store on vacation, and get in line for my check from Un...

Delivery problem

Hello! I have a problem due to the long delivery of the goods. I sent the goods to America and it is in transit. The buyer is nervous and asked for a refund. For my part, I ask him to wait a bit and have provided evidence that the goods have been sen...

Is this a scam?

Hello, A buyer has made an offer for an item that is exactly the same as the asking price (it was an offer made the morning after the ad was put up). They wanted it ASAP (it's an item of clothing so why they would need it ASAP during the time of Coro...

Buyer returned broken item ebay closed the case in buyers favour

I sold a laptop and buyer informed me that there is an issue with it but instead of returning it she wants partial refund. I agreed and said if the laptop will be opened by the buyer I won't accept any further claims. 3 weeks later she opened another...

Template with standard options?

Unless I am misunderstanding, the templates you can create are if you are selling a number of similar items.What I would like to do is create a template with all the options that I generally use and, basically, getting ebay to stop "helping" me. For ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

All my sold items are beeing hold 21 day

Dear Ebay, you still are not loyal to sellers and do not really care of them , even in those hard times. All my sold items (and I sell very regularly, monthly circa 1000-3000 USD) are beeing hold 21 day mechanically, despite being delivered after 7 d...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Extreme return policy, I quit

Dear Ebay, In 15 years, I have had about 3 return item cases against me. Didn't it used to be that eBay would take a look at the messages sent between the buyer and seller, take a look at the listing, photos, etc, and make a decision? Now, they requi...

You'd think most buyers would be a bit more lenient...

During this time, I'm sure you would be a bit more patient with online item shipment handling times. You'd probably assume this thought is shared by everyone. I've already raised my handling time to 3 business days (hey ebay, thanks for not displayin...

Buyer threatens to sue over an expired sale

I have a buyer who wants a refund on a sale over 75 days old. The sale was for $99 and now they threaten to sue me because they say the item doesn't work. Are you kidding me? The buyer has the item and won't even return it for repair. Sounds like a s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 1 helpful

I have an idea but don't know if there will be any interested people. I intend to sell Pest Repeller

Hello guys,I currently explore the market and interested in creating something around Pest Repeller. The world is changing every minute and it might be useful while we all are staying at home and the temperature gets higher so "intruders" are going t...

• 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

THIS IS Price Gouging?? Starting bid $0.99, free USPS priority, next day, 1 day auction!

I listed a box of Milwaukee N95 masks: Listed as a 1 day Auction!Starting bid at $0.99!Free Shipping!Mailed USPS Priority!Mailed next day!10% of sale going to relief Fund!WOULD YOU SAY I WAS PRICE GOUGING?It looks to me that the Gougers are the FAKE ...

As a Seller---How to am I going to get paid on a Best Offer?

I got this message from Ebay when I went to accept a buyer's Best Offer: "Note: Immediate payment is not offered with best offer at this time. If you accept this offer you will receive payment through other payment methods." Help, I'm lost. I have no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

duration restriction on buy it now sales

Does any seller out there think it is a good idea for Ebay to restrict the duration of Buy It Now items? Elimination of 3 day 5 day 7 day 10 day Buy It Now has totally ruined my selling, and I am forced to either go Auction(with a nice fee) or go 30 ...

Oh, boy. The US economy hurting sales now.

The virus-scare is making huge waves in the US economy and my sales are beginning to reflect it. No sales for 2 days. I sell a lot to the West Coast. Guess, the layoffs are filtering down to affect my EBAY sales. Anyone else?

My buyers are coming in droves...

I don't know the demographics of who buys my stuff, but sometimes I make assumptions based on what's being purchased (as in assumptions of what the buyer is interested in, so I can cross promote other items). They have shown up in the past two weeks ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors