Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do I have 24 or 48 hours to counter an offer

I thought I had 48 hours to counter an offer, but a buyer made an offer yesterday and eBay is saying the offer is good for 24 hours. Everywhere I read about this it says 48 hours. Can someone help clear this up for me? Thanks

Resolved! Can't revise or relist.

Hello,I cannot revise item numbers 174219162677, 174142846559, 174179821980 184137771826 and 184215024231 When the blue circle stops spinning, the screen freezes and looks dark gray. Same thing happens when I try to relist item #174198755355Also, whe...

Possible Error with Sold Item, help

So, I listed a Nintendo Switch on eBay about a week ago. Throughout the selling process, a couple people emailled me asking which version the item is. I was a bit confused, as I listed the model number in the Manufacturing Details. But I emailled the...

Variations buttons

Can anyone please tell me the total number of variations you can have on each select button?And if I can just have them type in a number say like 1 through 36 for a charm choice they choose.Thank You!!

Before, During & After

Trying to make a decent amount of sales on eBay was lousy before the coronavirus reared it's ugly head. It is worse during the current situation & will continue to be pathetic after everyone has their lives back to normal. Personally, all I can do it...

Can't send invoices

Anyone else getting the following error message when trying to send an invoice: "There is some technical error, please try after sometime." I have a regular customer who bought 4 items and I can't send him a combined invoice. Ebay Customer Service ph...

disaster an tragedy policy?

Hello,Has anyone else been suspended for the disaster and tragedy policy. My account has been suspended for listing a WWII Japanese soldier belly wrap. ??? It was a piece of history ,and only a piece of clothing. They don't suspend accounts for Japan...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Is there an easy way to edit a header into all my listings at once?

I am looking for an easy way to put a message in my listings that I would only have to edit in one spot and have them all change. I want to be able to update my customers in the descriptions they don't read It would be nice if I could put something i...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

After watches

hiI am new to eBay selling. I want to know, what should I do when eBay watches comes to my listings?What are the options can I do? Please help me

Trying Times. Keep Pushing Forward

I have been selling on Ebay for twenty years. This past year I decide to leave the workforce and make Ebay my fulltime business. This is not just extra money for me. This feeds my family and pays my pays mortgage. I sell mostly used computer parts an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ending a listing?

??? to Veteran Ebay Sellers! I have been ending a listing that has not sold to list a new item to save/ use my free listings. Is this a bad idea? * A lot of my items are priced low so if I have to pay the not free listing fee with all the other fees,...

Sales on the decline as shoppers apparently fear to spend

I don't know about everyone else, although I don't have a store I do try to make a little extra income here. But, I have a lot of watchers but no buyers. I even have tried to use EBAY's tool to make offers to potential buyers (and give them a way out...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 32 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors