Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listed as a pair, but want to split them up. Revise or cancel and re-list?

Hey fellow eBayers,I have a pair of antique flags that I put together in a listing. Just for context-- they were found together, and when assessed by an expert, his thoughts were that they were probably originally displayed together, so it seemed lik...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

how is this possible? has it happened to anyone?

So , I am having a case of lost package (a return), but it turns out that the buyer sent it to a different address, but still using the tracking from the label I sent him.How is this possible? is this a new was to SCAM?he has scammed me but I don't u...

Resolved! eBay just stole from me...how to appeal?

As the seller, I've asked for advice throughout the return process and it was valuable help. I sold a $2200 framed item and buyer wished to return. I sent the return label as advised here and by eBay folks. Buyer admitted to taking the item out of th...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Foreign or Asian Sellers Allowed to List Masks

I was just wondering why eBay says they are not allowing sellers to list surgical or dust masks due to the ongoing COVID-19 problems, but doing a search under "surgical mask" there are over 200 listings for Asian market masks being sold by sellers wi...

Banned on an account with no reasoning. Help!

Hey everyone. As in my last post on here, i claimed how my one account besides this one got banned for no reason, but everyone here kept telling me that my product listed was a fake, which nobody even know what the item was. I will repeat myself that...

Resolved! Seller Hub Down?

I'm unable to open seller hub and list items. It says it is unavailable. Anyone else having problems with this? Good thing I got my packages out the door before it broke. It won't let me bring up any listing.

I only have one question: WHY, Mr. Sweetnam?

Just saw the announcement - via this link below - eBay gave to its UK sellers, and I am speechless (which, alone, is a rarity and not one for sale)! I do understand that eBay wants to be "supportive" of its customers, both those in the UK and those i...

Can't open My Selling Hub page to do business

I can't get to my seller hub to print labels for packages that have to ship today. It keeps giving me this message: We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later. Later when? After the Post office is closed? The system shows no out...

Promotional Offers

We haven't received a promotional offer for extra free listings (no insertion fees) for about the last two months. They used to be offered every couple of weeks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why did I get 6 dollars?

Hey guys! I have a quick question and hopefully I can get some answers! Today I made a sale for $100 dollars and I used free shipping. When I received the payment it came out to $106.75 so I'm a little confused why I got the extra $6.75 I'm not compl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Copying photos when making drafts

For ever, I've been able to create a draft when selling, then copy draft to make a second copy, make the changes to title and whatever else needs tweaked. Sometimes I want the image and sometimes I don't. However within eh last month or so, when I cl...

Deferrals of fees is not enough - eBay needs to do more.

I have an anchor store and am paying $299.95 per month for it. Sales are down 90% due to covid-19. eBay won't let me downgrade my store level without early termination fees. I asked if they could credit me for a month or two due to the sales drop off...

User avatar by Scout
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors