Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping to Puerto Rico

Hello Everyone. I just had someone who lives in Puerto Rico buy an item. The item is supposed to ship via first class. The system does not give me the option to create a shipping label. I did notice that the buyer gave me a PO box as the address whic...

More Ebay selling and unemployment questions

So I have a regular store job that I am currently on furlough because of the pandemic. I sell things here on ebay as a side gig. I filed for unemployment on April 4th as my full time job is no longer available, I didn't have a chance to end my listin...

eBay "Sold" Email Indicates Wrong Price

I listed something for $10, got an offer for $8.50, and accepted the offer, but the mail that arrived it was sold claimed it sold for $10. It shows the correct figure in "Manage Orders", but it is very confusing to get email saying it sole for a diff...

How to remove excluded countries from listings while there are 0 excluded countries in my preference

How to remove excluded countries from listings while there are 0 excluded countries in my preference All my shipping policies and other stuff seems to be in place and yet all my listings show I have all the countries excluded. Please help

Buyer claim item not as described and want a return

I sold him a brand new unboxed $1200 graphic card and put it to a USPS box. The item was delivered at noon and he claimed a return at night. He showed a video in which he unboxed my package but the package was torn off 1 side and was tape rectlessly ...

Resolved! Buyer Demanded I Combine Shipping After One of Items was Paid For

A buyer sent me a low offer on a buy it now necklace and I accepted it immediately but it’s been two days and they haven’t paid. I sent them a message asking when I can expect payment, and letting them know I want to visit the post office as little a...

Unauthorized shipping label generated on my account!

I got a sale at 5am using the Global Shipping program this morning, when I discovered the sale at 8am by way of the red alert bell, I attempted to review my ready to ship items and I could not find the listing. To my horror, I found the listing in my...

Resolved! Ebay offers a refund for shipping item in transit?

I had a customer message me concerned he was offered a refund for an item he didn't want returned. I clicked on the tracking and it was accepted on the 6th of April and by the 11th it says it's in transit to the next facility. I messaged him with the...

Resolved! sales tax on ebay

This has to be the most overreaching embezzling pilfering of Americans since the Boston tea party.Most of the time your buying 2nd hand stuff you would like at a cheap price to fill in a gap or use the parts from.Now they curtail sales fro the little...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer's Best Offer Note "Free Shipping"

Today a buyer sent me an offer of $22 for a $26 item. Nearly clicked to accept the offer when, off to the side, I noticed 'free shipping'. I was only about half awake and surprised I even saw it. I hastily declined the offer. This made me wonder thou...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

200 Free Listing Promo

Any updates on this promo? Was there a technical problem in regards to the auto-relist? If yes are they still working on it, what is the status? Will we be charged for items not sold? If so, can we end listings to not be charged.

Resolved! Can I Get My Seller To Cancel An Order I Already Paid For Because They are Waiting 6 Days To Ship??

Hi everyone.I have a question for you all. Two days ago I ordered an expensive item that with tax and expedited shipping was $87. I purchased it as a present for a relative and in the seller's listing is said Expedited 2-3 Day Shipping. There was no ...

An unhappy buyer

Hello. I sold an item last week and the sale was based on a reduced offer, that I accepted. The item was originally listed at 39.99 and the buyer offered 25.00 which I accepted. The calculated shipping costs using Ebay's tool based on weight and dime...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors