Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Out-of-state buyer chooses "free local pickup" and wants items shipped

The item was listed with 2 shipping options - free local pickup or USPS priority. An out-of-state buyer chose "free local shipping" and paid with PayPal. I e-mailed them 2x explaining that if they are in my area and plan on picking it up, payment mus...

I can only add (8) photos to my listing

I can only add (8) photos to my listing. I want to do (12) and it says I can, but there is no more spaces to add photos to the right. There should be (12) and when I add (8), there is no more. I can add no more photos....

3 day restriction for eBay mistake-No customer service resolution

Two weeks ago eBay removed my listing for Witch Hazel Alcohol-free facial toner for price-gouging/banned items. I appealed and they admitted it was a mistake and re-listed my item. Monday they removed the same listing again for the same reason and be...

Since when has eBay done what we wanted them to

A lot has been going on and selling and buying has been all over the place as of late. We come here with out problems and majority are stock and we've all seen them before. Lately though things have made me start to question when eBay has ever done w...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Error when trying to refund buyer

Wondering if this is a site-wide glitch or just a one off, I'm trying to refund a buyer for a specific transaction and every-time I click the submit button its giving me a message saying: There was a problem issuing this refund.To refund your buyer, ...

Changing Ownership of an E-bay account

My son has had an e-bay business account for approx 4 years.We do most of the work for him and have built up a lot of good feedback and sales over the years including being a top rated seller.He is now leaving home to pursue a new career but he wants...

New Glitch - Excluded Shipping Locations being added to listings

This is a very strange one. eBay is adding excluded shipping locations to the listings that we are creating. We don't have any excluded locations saved in our site preferences. No matter how we list an item, eBay is adding these excluded locations to...

200 free llistings? Really? Where are they?

I have 109 listings currently. Just got this message from eBay: Extra 200 free listings every month!You signed up for April. Now you get May-July automatically. When I try to list more, it wants to charge me 35 cents each. What is going on? 35 cents ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can buyers change shipping price?

I sold a pair of boots, shipping was 15.00, the buyer was able to choose ground for 3.99 Can someone tell me what happened and how I can fix this?

What should my sales conversion rate be? Currently at 1.3% with a 2500 item store.

I'll be hitting my one year anniversary at the end of this month. The better part of the last year was spent figuring out best pricing practices, free vs. paid shipping, make offer vs. set pricing, promotions and sales and so on. Throughout this jour...

EBAY MANAGED PAYMENTS

Anyone changing to Ebay Managed Payments instead of using PAYPAL directly and paying the money into our own accounts. Wondering if there's any general feedback out there please?

Buy it now shipping

On buy it now items which offer free shipping, if buyer wins it with a best offer option, is shipping still paid by seller?

Not sure what to do about duplicates

I noticed my royal plates had a duplicate listing the other day and assumed it was something I did on my end, so I deleted one. Last night i noticed photos for some post were on the wrong listings THE WHOLE PAGE so I assumed some glitch was going on ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors