Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebay returns

Why do I have to accept a return because the lady found a better priced item there was nothing wrong with the item I sent her but it was pre-approved by eBay without my knowledge I would like to find out how come I have to take a loss on the sale

I want to relist 186 unsold items in bulk, but can't Why?

I have about 186 unsold items that I want to relist. But something happened and eBay won't let me do it in bulk. Somehow I got stuck into a new eBay format and things changed. Is there something I can do to go back to the old format? I used to relist...

I received an INAD

I filed a INAD claim and they said to wait like 7 days. Ok I waited and now it says this. If I have the button " Open A Case " does this mean I can esclate the claim now?? or Do I have to wait till the 16th to esclate? We will not reach a solution. T...

Good Business Practices

I am a new full time reseller but have been selling part time after work for a couple years. But I am really trying to learn more of the business.Would you mind sharing your experience or perspective on 2 thoughts I have had.The holidays are approach...

Resolved! Listing Views

Can anybody tell me how my views on a certain listing of mine has 104 views last night, but then this morning, those views Dropped to 90 views ? How does this happen ?

Payouts

How long exactly does it take for a payout I mean I read all the policy and it states 2 business days but here I am waiting 2 whole weeks for 20$ but yet everyone else got there item and eBay got there 300 fees lol but seriously

Anyone else getting these messages from ebay?

This is NOT the same issue that we asked about a few weeks ago. 20 years selling on ebay. 15 years same address, same phone, same email. Always got 1099s from Paypal then ebay. No problem. Suddenly, get two screaming messages titled: “You need to upd...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 39 replies
  • 2 helpful

We had to start testing Promoted Listing Advanced... Now eBay wants us to pay for off site ad's??

Saw this pop up today when checking our campaigns: Is eBay serious with this?! Part of the reason they gave for increasing fees and encouraging us to advertise was so they could invest in marketing... Now eBay wants us to pay for eBay's marketing??? ...

zamozuan_0-1659039505508.png zamozuan_1-1659039536119.png zamozuan_2-1659039554813.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 35 replies
  • 32 helpful

Military Training manual flagged for ITAR policy

Our community's interpretation of the ITAR policy seems unfair and not the same for all. Recently attempted to list a US Navy Training manual. Was prevented listing of the item under ITAR policy by Ebay. There are similar manuals listed in Ebay, the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors