Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fighting a false claim as a seller

How do you fight a case when some one says you didn’t send them the correct amount but you know you did?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund fees

Hello, The buyer purchased a single purchase of $149 on Friday. Saturday morning, she requested a cancellation and a full refund, which I issued. EBay took $60 from my bank account. Is it normal? The $149 was on my eBay account; the amount hadn't bee...

Resolved! How to resond to a bizarre question from buyer

I sold a brand new 4 disc movie set on Blu-ray to a buyer. He sent me this question today. "Well that sucks. On disc 4 you have to watch a long crap Simpson's then Marvel **bleep** that you can't skip or fast forward for 5 full minutesWhat kind of cr...

Long running glitch with offers, it is costing sellers a lot of sales and money (and eBay in turn)

This issue has been ongoing a long time. I send an offer and get and email from the buyer saying that when they try to accept an error pops up saying "oops, something went wrong" or "there was an issue processing your request", depending on if it is ...

Negative feedback

I was left negative feedback by a buyer and do not think it was justified. Here is the feedback " Received item not as promised. Unit was opened as chips in back of console presents. I know why this was done as games are not easily removed from conso...

IMG_8044.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Respond to buyer messages

Anyone else having trouble responding to buyers questions? When I go to respond, Ebay says the messages are 90 days old and cannot be answered or they are invalid questions. ??????? What's that suppose to mean? I need to respond to my buyers. I put i...

1099 and end of year sales question

For 2023 I don't think I will be receiving a 1099-k (over 300 sales but under $20,000). I need to know when is the cutoff for sales being included in the 2023 tax year and what sales will be included in the 2024 tax year? Is the determination based o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors