Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Double refunds

Wondering how this happens, if it happens very often, and how to prevent in the future? On a customer return I refunded through ebay. Every time I've sent a payment request through paypal it's been deducted from my checking account the next day. For ...

TRS Perks - When do they become Effective?

In another account, I have achieved the requirements for Top-Rated Seller (TRS) status. The account shows "If we evaluated you today, your Seller Level would be 'Top Rated' ". The next evaluation is May 20, 2020. My question is when will the perks as...

I want to block buyers faster!

Ha ha ha. I realize that sounds harsh. But yea, why can't ebay have a link within the Manage Orders page under the "Actions" Pulldown to "block buyer"? I mean it already has an action there to "Report Buyer". This will be much faster than having to g...

Separate orders, same buyer.

Sometimes buyers will buy multiple items and not check out correctly with the shopping cart. So they are charged full shipping on each item instead of the "each additional" price. I usually catch this, refund the shipping difference and pack and ship...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer fraud and ebay supports

I sold a 55" TV on ebay to a buyer in Oregon, I also mentioned on my listing that TV will not come in original boxand I have 14 days return policy, but buyer pays for return shipping. Couple of days after delivery, buyer opened a claim that item wasn...

Resolved! Buyer sent back an item after damaged by buyer and ebay refunded

I sold a 55" TV on ebay to a buyer in Oregon, I also mentioned on my listing that TV will not come in original boxand I have 14 days return policy, but buyer pays for return shipping. Couple of days after delivery, buyer opened a claim that item wasn...

Buyer received item but USPS didn't mark package as delivered, do I still get funds in 21 days?

I am new to ebay and sold my item for four hundred and sixty five dollars, I was tracking my package and it was never scanned as delivered even though the buyer confirmed that it was. I am wondering if I will still get the payments 21 days after it w...

Buyer provided an address for a courier service?

I recently sold an item and it would appear that the buyer provided an address to a courier service. The postal code provided for the courier was different than the zip code that USPS auto filled at the kiosk, so paypal is holding my funds for 7 more...

Seller Rating during the worldwide health issue

Hi All, I currently have a "buyer" who bought 31 items from me in one order. Long story short, the package disappeared after it was out for delivery, and this is the third such instance I know about from this buyer. Their local post office was very i...

fees

charged a bold fee  did not order

Могу я здесь продать свое?

Здравствуйте. Хочу распродать алюминиевые пороги, раскладки. Пластиковую раскладку для плитки, уголки пластиковые и многое другое.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors