Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seeking Seller in the Fairbanks Alaska or Anchorage Alaska Area

I live in Fairbanks Alaska and I've got a friend in Anchorage Alaska who needs to sell off a lot of things that her husband who passed away left behind. She basically just wants the stuff gone and is willing to let whoever is willing to sell the stuf...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

I made an offer to a buyer

So i sent an offer to a buyer and by my mistake i didn’t change the expiration date and now i have 2 others interested and 1 wanting to buy it right now. And i can’t revise anything in my listing or cancel the offer i sent unfortunately and so i was ...

cancel a sale?

I have a customer that purchased about 5 items 10 days ago, but he just doesn't have the money to pay. i think he's going through some hard times, I did open cases for all 5 items but I think I'd really like to just cancel the sale as a 'mutual agree...

We need restocking fees for cancellations

This has to be allowed. Maybe this all changes with eBay Managed Payments (which I am against, btw) and that will be one silver lining but this week alone I have has cancellations really cost me. Now that PayPal no longer gives back our fees when we ...

Buyer wants to cancel the order

I sold my first item on eBay. I'll admit I'm pretty unexperienced, but this is what happened. A buyer made a buying proposal and I accepted. I only had selected bank payment as an option, he asked me to cancel the transaction and create another one, ...

COVID = slow mail!!

Dear Americans - mailed has slowed down due to COVID. Your country is the worst one for the spread of the virus. Stop with the emails about late mail; especially when it's crossing the border. It's not my fault! Stay safe.

Resolved! Is there any frau protection on Ebay? I bought something from a dubious seller.

I bought a label Pinter due to the price. Later I realized that the seller is new and he does not respond to my inquiries. No shipping information. He sold ton of the same item in 2 days.Will I get refunded if this seller is a fraud and get barred?

ebay wants me to fully refund an item I partially refunded through paypal

Buyer bought item that was listed for parts or not working. Stated clearly in description in both places. He opened a return and got ebay to give him a label on the basis it did not work. Yes, it was sold that way, so I don't know how that happened. ...

Ebay account suspended

I have a personal ebay seller account in good health.I recently made a new seller account for my LLC. I listed an item for sale and a day later I was suspended. Heres the message when trying to login:"After reviewing your eBay account, we’ve noted se...

Two cases on Ebay and PayPal simultaneously

Hi,I had a buyer last month that bought item from me for 500$. It was shipped immediately after (international, as buyer is in USA and I am not). Immediately after item has arrived to buyer delivery facility he opened the chargeback with his financia...

Shipping debaucle

Hello, I use my phone to list a lot of products, I calculate shipping, I've noticed alot of my shipping item go for fast an free? I never choose that it seems random and I lose money every single time, anyone else have this happen? its madness, I fee...

Report Price Gouging

Amazon had removed a million listings for price gouging, so I don't see why Ebay can't do the same. There are just too many to report to Ebay one by one. Ebay is based in California. Maybe reporting to the California Attorney General's Office might h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 70 replies
  • 5 helpful

Double refunds

Wondering how this happens, if it happens very often, and how to prevent in the future? On a customer return I refunded through ebay. Every time I've sent a payment request through paypal it's been deducted from my checking account the next day. For ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors