Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling Taser Cartridges

I understand eBay policy says you can sell Tasers on eBay but what about cartridges? I've found some on eBay but not the same model and the low amount of them makes me suspicious. I have 'Taser C2 Lithium Power Magazine' (there new if that matters).

Odd offer?

I listed an item last night, this morning I receive an offer for the same BIN price I listed it for. Buyer wants me to call or text them so they can "hurry up and make paypal payment". This is a first for me. Anyone else experienced this? If it's a s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird PayPal case where buyer won.

There seems to always be things you haven’t experienced yet when you think you already have. A buyer filed a PayPal case for a transaction made early April. PayPal says the buyer filed the case because “The buyer stated that they cancelled recurring ...

I'm not able to report a Covid-19 price gouging

When I try to report this item for price gouging it keeps asking me for a valid item number. Somehow this seller is able to stop people from reporting his Covid-19 price gouging.

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ahhh.... The dreaded RED DONUT from a new ebayer. ARGH......

Received the dreaded red donut from a new ebayer who purchased a shirt. Received said shirt, and without contacting me left me a negative for the "Shirt not size 14/16. More like size 10. Inaccurate description." Not sure how this was inaccurate. Lis...

Bulk editing handling time?

Hi all,I am trying to bulk edit my handling time, but I do not see a field for it in any of the bulk editing functions. A previous thread mentioned the "duration" field, but it seems to me duration would be the length of the listing, not the time per...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

new seller scams??

i just decided to sell my macbook a few days ago on ebay and i wasn’t thinking about all these scams. the hour i post it i get messages on ebay saying they want to buy it, but i have to request the total on their paypal email. being cautious, i look ...

Resolved! Viewing Best Offers

I know that going to My eBay/Bids/Offers will show all my Best Offers, but it appears to only shows those that I have made. Is there a page where I can view all Best Offers on my current active items? TIA.

Buyer claims they did not recieve item

I sent an item USPS First Class. Tracking shows the item has been delivered. The buyer is brand new to ebay with (1) feedback. I feel like I am being scammed and they just want their money back. With ebay having a $ back guarantee if item is not deli...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

item shipped on time by USPS to US buyer , but the tracking shows the buyer Never received it

I'm located in the U.S. (Kokomo, IN), and I sold a hat on April 6 to a buyer in Doral, FL. I ship all items the same day and the tracking shows on April 7th it departed the Indianapolis USPS Regional Facility and arrived at the Opa Locka, FL Distribu...

Fraudulent Buyer

Just helping out my fellow sellers. I had to deal with another fraudulent buyer this week that ebay turned their obtuse heads to. In this case, the buyer bought the card, received it, left positive feedback and then made a claim to return the item we...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors