Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Free insertion fees and auto re-listing tricked me?

Recently eBay offered 200 free listing each month for April-May-June.I've listed 200 for April, plus the usual free 50, and about another 150 new listings for May, and currently have over 400 listings in total. Then, I had some spare listings I've ye...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Actual Seller Support

Ebay is not responding to emails. I can't get help with anything. Is there a way to chat with a CS or are we just screwed as sellers? I get generic scripted return emails that are no help.

Does the quality of the listing matter? Trying something new.

I can't help but to wonder if the quality of the listings matter anymore? They have no bearing on cases and the problem buyers rarely read or try to understand them. Based on anecdotal history I would say that 10% of my users aren't bothered to under...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help about fees Calculate

Hello everybody I have some questions please as a new seller, recently I received some sales Item, But I cancel it because of the item is sold out and the shipping company couldn't ship it because of coronavirus and this lockdown ... and eBay calcula...

How do I find a sold item by it's tracking number.

Hello,As a Seller I have entered a USPS tracking number on the wrong item. Now that I found the item that was supposed to have that number I'm not able to add and I can't find the former. Is there a way to search an item by it's TN or any other solut...

Resolved! Scam? What do you think?

I shipped a buyer four 2.5 lb weight plates. These are small so they fit right in a padded flat rate. I got a message today and the buyer, who has a 2 feedback rating, says that only one plate was in the envelope. Now, I know I shipped her four. So e...

Was looking at respiratory masks, Corona virus & would eBay do if it had to rely on USA sellers?

So, just out of curiosity, and because of the confirmed Corona virus cases now being at 8 (to be expected to rise), I thought I would run a search for respiratory masks. Many search results came up, some for respiratory paper masks, and others that l...

I'm dealing with a horrible, dishonest and very nasty buyer

The buyer claims she received the wrong color necklace and said the had to leave a negative feedback. I tried to prove to eBay with her own pictures she took she received the correct necklace. She sent many nasty emails and refused to send necklace b...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 847 replies
  • 2 helpful

Fedex Service Alert - Michigan Flooding - Dam Failure

As if Covid-19 wasn't enough...this will affect USPS and UPS as well. "Flooding in Mid-Michigan Wednesday, May 20, 2020Flooding is causing hazardous conditions in parts of Mid-Michigan. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our team member...

eCheck Payment help needed

I don't often get eChecks, but I got one today for a pretty expensive item. A notification came to me from Paypal with details (I'm pretty sure it's legitimate because when I logged into eBay, the transaction showed as "unpaid" but with a link to "vi...

Selling problem - glitch with Excluded postage locations

Hi all.(I did post this earlier, and it's been deleted for some unknown reason for spam - it's a genuine enquiry/problem) Something I have noticed in items we sell on our business account, and have seen others say the same, without any sight of answe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Technical error but I can't get help from ebay

eBay relisted an item that I had sold out of. It subsequently sold and I followed the online Help menu to cancel the transaction but never got a page which asked me to confirm I wanted to cancel. I did NOT want to cancel as I don't want a defect on m...

Resolved! Is Paypal having a transaction posting delay today, 5/20/20?

Had 2 sales, and neither one is showing up on the detailed page. The balance is higher, but it only shows the 2 sales I had yesterday. I searched the forum but couldn't find this question. Is anyone else experiencing a delay? I like to see the transa...

Refund error

Please refund the buyer by May 30, 2020. We'll then ask the buyer to let us know when they receive the refund. Does this mean I need to refund via PayPal manually? Is this safe?

Welcome to eBamaZon, if you liked eBay, you will love eBamaZon!

The company I knew as eBay is going away and this new thing I am calling "eBamaZon" is taking over. The new "ePid", eBamaZon product Identifier. All sellers will soon share the same listing, title and pics. eBamaZon will force sellers to undercut eac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors