Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Another seller listing my items

I was informed by a customer another seller has my items listed for sale at double the price. He also is using my description and photos. Who do I contact to get this stopped and is it illegal on Ebay?

Shorted on purchasing bubble wrap

I order bubble wrap several times a year and it seems that there is a real lack of different suppliers on here. Any the ones that are here, charge way more. I needed some of the pink anti-static kind and ordered it from SupplyHut like I have many tim...

Resolved! Question about managing taxes

Hey guys, I am a new seller here on ebay and live in the US. I'm totally confused about what to do with all the sales tax I am collecting. I'm not sure if I supposed to somehow pay back the taxes to each state where the buyer is from? I know I can ta...

Resolved! Buyers charged less postage on invoice than actual postage cost,

Whats going on with the postage cost Ebay is sending to my buyers?? I sold an item, Ebay sent an invoice to the buyer that showed postage cost for a 1st class package as $1.60. That is what they paid. Also on the listing page it shows postage cost as...

ebay shippb1.jpg ebay shipp A2b.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

Disposable Face Masks COVID-19

Frustrated that Ebay is blocking Sellers from listing Face Masks. Only hospitals are getting PPE and anyone with pre-existing condition or has elderly parents is left to fend for themselves and try to buy below quality home-made masks putting people ...

Best way to handle this situation when buyer doesn't communicate or pay.

Last week I sold an item to a buyer who didn't pay even after filing a claim. Also he would not communicate with me to let me know if he needed more time or what the issue was. So now this week he won another similar item from me and hasn't paid and ...

Terrible buyer!

I would like to warn everybody especially Comics sellers about a member . He offered a price $125 lower than the listed price and I accepted it for one of my most favorite comics. He kept bugging me to send it soon and as soon as he received it, he d...

BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM!....FURIOUS

I Just recently sold a new with tags Ralph Lauren red velvet vest with paisly print on the back for 40$ at a 95$ retail value. She left positive and happy feedback. 2 days later, buyer filed a return claiming it was not authentic .Her husband bought ...

How Would You Respond?

(This is my posting ID) Had a buyer purchase a brand new pair of shoes last week (with attached tags, but no box as stated in the listing). Just received this message from a buyer and am curious how other sellers here would respond: "From the beginni...

Why are my Sold items not showing up on Ebays ended items

I sell Higher end sports cards and all of my items that sell on Ebay never show up on the item completed/sold searches. Can't figure out why. Yesterday I sold a PSA 10 Michael jordan Rookie and it does not show up. All my cards are like this? Is ther...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

200 free listings

I understood that the 200 free listings was extended thru July....when I listed an item today it was applied against my normal 50 free listings....dos that mean I have to use all my free 50 before the free 200 kicks in? That was not the case last mon...

Buyer received HALF his package

I sold a set of dumbbells and I had to ship them separately in 2 priority mail flat rate boxes. The packages were exactly the same, shipped at the same time, only tracking # was different. These were both sent out Monday May 4th and here it is Monday...

Top Listing

Hey everyone,Curious as someone with no sales in the beginning of essentially dropshipping, how to i get my listing to the top of search results? Trying to find info on the internet but with little success having to filter through programs, courses, ...

asking a buyer question here....

So, I was unaware ebay allowed sellers to force buyers to pay return shipping for defective products. I am looking for confirmation that this is the case. I bought water filters for our refridgerator in February. The first one installed leaked after ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors