Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Item in transit for almost a month and still not delivered (Not International)

Tracking HistoryMay 6, 2020, 7:25 amDeparted USPS Regional FacilityALBUQUERQUE NM DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEXYour item departed our USPS facility in ALBUQUERQUE NM DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX on May 6, 2020 at 7:25 am. The item is currently in transit to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay for sellers rates F-

I have been selling on ebay since 1999, as I recall. In that time I have had NOTHING but negative experiences when dealing with ebay itself. When I've contacted them trying to resolve an issue I typically get 1) you are the problem, 2) the customer i...

Original offer not visible after counter offer

Yesterday I sent offers to interested customers through the eBay App on my phone. About halfway through I noticed that each was going out accepting counter offers, which I usually turn off. This morning I received a counter offer on one of these item...

Obvious Scam I Cant Find A Way To Report

Last night I get an obvious scam message from a new ebay account. Not a big deal, Im not going to fall for it.... but its REALLY frustrating that I cant find a way to report this account anywhere! It feels SO wrong to not help stop this person from p...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Web links in a listing description?

If you're selling an item and you have a website (but don't sell the item on your website, your website directs you back to eBay to purchase the item), and you want to put the link to your website in your description for potential buyers to read all ...

GSP "Item Restricted" - a book from USA to Ireland ??!!

Delay at Global Shipping Center - Item RestrictedApr-21-20, 14:42 PM, Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501 Why in the world would a vintage book be considered a restricted item? Shipping from USA to Ireland. Yes, so far it is only a "delay," so nothing fina...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requests money back the day after I shipped item

Ok, so I posted here a couple days ago about a weird buyer with 1 star feedback buying a 199 USD doll from me. Buyer kept repeating same questions about when I would ship the doll to her and what was included in the package and when I would ship and ...

Fairness to all

If you’re going to prohibits people from selling these items then make sure you stop everyone. I agree it’s downright disgusting to see ridiculous price gouging on crucial necessities that are unavailable to many. If someone is listing a package of a...

• 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sales Tax And Refunds

I had a buyer buy a Item from me and pay for it and then turn around and cancel order. So I accepted and gave his total refund back. The Item he bought was $149.50 Plus $19.95 shipping, so total refund from me was $169.45. When I looked At my PayPal ...

scammer

Just had an offer "Hello I'm very much interested in your item. Kindly text me back on (347) xxx -xxxx so we can discuss about payment and shipment . Thanks" Wanted me to text for payment and shipping instructions. I responded thru ebay that I only a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 36 helpful

Shipping

SOMEONE TELL EBAY TO QUIT CHANGING MY SHIPPING FOR ME TO PAY WHEN I CLEARY HAVE IT FOR CUSTOMERS TO PAY FOR SHIPPPING ON CERTAIN ITEMS BUT MYSTERIOUSLY AFTER AN ORDER IS PLACED IT WILL SHOW I PAY SHIPPING WHEN I NEVER HAD IT LIKE THAT. THATS OK BECUA...

Bad attitude at the post office today...

So today I took a trip to the post office to mail the Canadian packages (because I wasn't able to go last week, one of my buyers wanted to add things to his package which required postage). The lady at the post office knows I sell on eBay, and she kn...

Resolved! Mail Delivery

Hello , Fellow ebayers. Curious to know if any of you have been experiencing a higher percentage of lost mailover the past 3 months.

Buyer of my $700 gold coin intercepted my coin almost 2 years ago

On June 21, 2018 a buyer purchased my $700 gold coin and intercepted twice after getting tracking number. She told her bank that her eBay account was hacked. PayPal investigated and decided to put my account in collections, owing $700. I paid for pos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I get PayPal holds if I switch my PayPal account on an old eBay account?

I currently do not gets holds on this account, but I want to switch PayPal accounts so I have a separate account for my eBay transactions. Will I receive hold because I linked a newer PayPal account onto an eBay account with plenty of feedback? I did...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors