Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Where can I recycle Landline cordless phones?

I live in Chicago. I've been all over the internet trying to find a recycle center for a Panasonic and Vtech cordless phones. I put the phones in Craigslist for "free" ad, and no one replied. Best Buy is closed, Sprint is closed, I wouldn't give them...

Is stamps.com lagging?

Is stamps.com super slow for you guys right now? It errors and times out and needs multiple attempts to create 1 postage. I've tested with different work stations. The only other guess I have is that my internet service is slow... but other internet ...

I've never filed a shipping insurance claim before

I sold a motorcycle gps for a couple hundred. The gps unit is fine but the powering mount arrived cracked. The buyer sent me detailed photos. So do I file an insurance claim on it using the buyer's photos? How does it work?

BEWARE OF BUYER

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to share this but if you read this, try to share it with as many sellers as possible. This happened to me less than 24 hours ago and I am still pained from it. A buyer "" ordered 2 iPads from me which I s...

MBG - someone check my math

Latest ETA: April 16Plus 30 days: May 15Last day to file MBG claim for item not received: May 15? or May 14?

Suspended for selling assisted open knife

I was just suspended for selling an assisted open knife. I have been selling knives on ebay for about 7 months now and have sold several thousand of them. I know the policies.... no automatics, no international sales, assistent open knives must have ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 52 replies
  • 1 helpful

Serious Listing Glitch Happening

So today I noticed that I was getting no view counts for any item in my store. While this problem eventually resolved itself it lead to me discovering that several of my most recent listings weren't showing up in search results or my store, but were ...

Selling Taser Cartridges

I understand eBay policy says you can sell Tasers on eBay but what about cartridges? I've found some on eBay but not the same model and the low amount of them makes me suspicious. I have 'Taser C2 Lithium Power Magazine' (there new if that matters).

Odd offer?

I listed an item last night, this morning I receive an offer for the same BIN price I listed it for. Buyer wants me to call or text them so they can "hurry up and make paypal payment". This is a first for me. Anyone else experienced this? If it's a s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird PayPal case where buyer won.

There seems to always be things you haven’t experienced yet when you think you already have. A buyer filed a PayPal case for a transaction made early April. PayPal says the buyer filed the case because “The buyer stated that they cancelled recurring ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors