Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

persistence pays off, inventory sources

I posted that I lost all of my sources for inventory. Got a lot of encouragement here to think outside of the box and beat the bushes hard for new sources. I have done that - invested a lot in inventory and now have a great deal of it to work with. T...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 8 helpful

eBay decides case in my favor then reverses the decision, takes my money, and gives me a defect.

Hello Everyone, I shipped an item via the new "eBay International Standard Delivery" service. The tracking shows that Customs returned the item to me but it doesn't say why. The buyer opened up a case, I uploaded tracking, and called eBay. They decid...

How is ebay for small businesses when greed over survival is there motto?

I don't understand how these high ranking ebay spokeman/puppets can claim to be in the corner or in support of the small business. These money grubber capitalist have no concern for the day to day struggle people such as myself are going thru just tr...

Big piece on GMA this morning

Interview with Josh, and touting easy and safe, that it's 85% women and 95% work-at-home. Downside: It's 100 days to start a case from EDD/actual.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will I receive 50,000 free listings?

If I decide to open up a starter store (@ 7.95/mo) today, will I receive 50,000 free listings for the month of May? If so, will I receive 50,000 free listings for June and July if I continue having a starter store? Thanks in advance to anyone who can...

Changing a BIN Listed to an Auction. It's still possible.

If you have a listing that has been sitting as a "Buy It Now" and you want to switch it to an auction go to your 'Seller's Dashboard" and change it to "Classic View". From there you can select the "More Actions" option to the right of the listing and...

Resolved! How to reship a lost order without incurring a defect?

An order that I shipped last Monday (5/11) still has no tracking history and hasn't been delivered. I contacted the buyer and offered to refund her or reship, since the latest estimated delivery date has now passed. She chose to have me reship the it...

listing problems

i cant list any of products.... not even with the starter package...i have like 100 listings..but i cant use them.And ebay gave me like 200 more but i was only able to list 8 products..i have 1 unpaid item and i'm trying to cancel it because the dont...

So I have a potential buyer who thinks I'm new to eBay...

To recap, new account (belonging to my partner), 50 FB rating, all from buying. Account has been around for less than one month, and now has 100 items listed for auction (the limit for the account). My partner gets an email from a buyer wanting to ha...

Resolved! Ebay offered customer free shipping even though I don't offer free shipping

I made an offer to a person who had one of my magazines on their watch list. The magazine had been 20% off and I offered them another 12% off. Shortly after the offer was made they purchased and paid for the item. They sent an email asking for the Fr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback removed automatically?

Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining, just trying to figure out what transpired here. Buyer left a negative without any contact, then immediately opened a return request. Stated reason for the negative was that there was sharpie writing on the hand...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can I bulk list new items in Seller Hub with out Scheduling?

I see Turbolister is finally coming to an end. I usually create all of my listings during the day and list the whole lot at night. Can you do that in Seller Hub? I can't figure out any way other than put in "schedule" and that comes with a fee.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors