Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Good News for some Sellers: EBay is inviting sellers to list cloth face masks

The following is the announcement they just released. 05-01-2020 12:22:15 PMIn early April, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended Americans wear a cloth face mask when away from home to help slow the spread of COVID-19. eBay has ...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 26 replies
  • 6 helpful

Vero violation question?

Received the following from Ebay:Hello liawrig.nq8rdwqa3,Your account has been restricted because activity on it didn't follow our VeRO Unauthorized Listing Policy. Copying pictures, text, or other copyrighted materials without the rights owner’s per...

Change in seller hub?

When I open ebay, i now have to hit advanced search in order to get to Seller Hub, but then I only have this weird side bar. There is no more "my Ebay selling", where I can actually see how many listings ended, when they are ending, etc., along with ...

Anyone have an item in a SEALED package be a different size when the package was opened?

I sold some toddler underwear to a lady in Hawaii that were SEALED in a package. She filed an INAD return request stating that the underwear in the package were a different size than the package shown. She sent photos of the package which she had tor...

one thing about ebay

I lost my inventory sources (books) and have embraced advice I got here to look for inventory on Facebook. It's been quite the ride. Some people won't ship but many will, bless them, plus driving to pick ups in the larger area. I had people meet me h...

User avatar by Guide
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

New listing keeps disappearing from search!!

So I started selling recently and have 1 item sold.Now for my next listings, they disappear from search every (!!!) time. I use geo-ship as global search but even there it's not visible. Only the first minutes after listing I can find it, then it's g...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays estimated shipping dates are way off

The screenshot above is from a sale today. The likelihood of the item getting from TN to MA 1st class mail in this time frame is slim to none in my experience. I`m thinking that I`m going to have to ship this tomorrow (Saturday) and even then it`s go...

zc.PNG

Help with odd mark on silver spoons

Hello, I have 12 silver (plate?) berry spoons that are marked “12” on the back. One is also marked UHRBACH or UHBBACH with the 12. They are antique and are very thin. They feel like sterling, but not sure. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks,pa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting a buyer that won't send the money he owes.

Buyer is a thieving criminal I want him/her tracked and arrested I also want the $340 he/she owes me, I've been trying contact the normal contact us, as well as the security line I have not been able to speak with anyone. The site claims they protect...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBays Holding my money hostage??

has anybody else been blocked from requesting a call back before requsting one? I've been getting a blocked message on the App & site when trying to request a callback & their telephone number is a joke. All the while they have put my money on hold? ...

Resolved! eBay Stalker

It's been several years, but a buyer and ex friend after being told to leave me alone and not contact me is STILL sitting on my listings. It's annoying and sort of creepy. I have blocked her in every way I can but why won't eBay block her from being ...

Resolved! Damaged in Mail or Buyer/User Mishandling - Help Decide

I recently sold some art molds for $8 plus 1st Class Parcel shipping. These molds are a pair that form a "front" and "back" of a figurine and connect via indents in the plastic to form the encasing. The buyer emailed me, including a photo, that the i...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to get paid right away without paypal?

Hello this is my first time selling. I don’t accept PayPal payments but i see no option to get the money right away for credit or debit card. I’m afraid if I shipped out the item I won’t get paid because im aware of the buyers that can be scammers. P...

• 27 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors