Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! If I offer to sell hand sanitizer for 99 cents per bottle eBay says it is fraud. Over priced !!

eBay is making decisions with computer algorithms without human oversight which is ending up with decisions that are outside of eBay's policies and certainly bad business decisions. eBay needs a competitor which operates in the real world of business...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scam for 1000 gifts cards

I seen a four wheeler for sale from a lady on letgo page she sent me a email saying that eBay motors was helping her selling it so eBay motors send me a purchase order with the item number 2058178562 her name is Theresa Patrick I sent the gifts cards...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees

How do i view my listing fees .i have 3 items on buy now .they said list with fees but i cant find any details of how much .

Feedback Removal for Delayed Delivery

I recently received a neutral feedback because "Product was fine, time it took to receive was longer than expected." My feedback history is good and buyers consistently comment on quick shipping. I usually ship priority, which helps. In this case, an...

Received partial refund on Claim for broken package.USPS

I sent a package priority mail. He said the usps guy wrote on the package that it had been broken(Golf club). I made a claim with usps for the 170 dollars. I included the picture of the package, the broken item, and the proof of purchase(paypal page)...

Resolved! How do I add ShipCover to my listings?

Hi, How do I add ShipCover Insurance to my listings? I read that it is $1.65 for a $100.00 worth of Insurance. I think maybe worth it, with everything going on with USPS. I believe this is for the Post office losing a package and also for a damaged p...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller Question

Hi I'm new to selling on eBay and I had a question about my first sell. So my item was sold but right now I'm confused if its safe to ship it now and mark the item as paid. On paypal it says I recieved the money and its on hold due to me being new ye...

eBay says I have to ship tomorrow...But post office is closed for Memorial Day

Printed a shipping label this morning and the eBay screen said it had to ship tomorrow.I can't ship tomorrow because there is no mail delivery and the post office is closed...Memorial Day is an Official USPS Holiday. In the past eBay took that into a...

How to ship from the US to Russia?

I don't use eBay's Global Shipping Program. I ship with USPS First Class and buy 3rd party shipping insurance to compensate the unreliable delivery confirmation. But I haven't found any insurance that covers shipping to Russia. I've received a decent...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this “price gouging”?

I have some Clorox wipes that a former roommate convinced me to buy LONG BEFORE the coronavirus ever hit. She doesn’t live here anymore and I didn’t want to waste them so I never threw them out. I would like to get rid of them. If I put them up for a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Registration phone number problem United States

HelloI have tried multiple times to register my phone number onto Ebay in address , but each time I do it says enter a valid phone number. I do not know how to solve this problem and would appreciate help.

Buyer is asking to return item because of size

Hi . This is my first some posting in ebay forums so if i posted in wrong place please be nice . Here is the situation . A buyer bought a tshirt that is small . while it was on road for delivery she ordered exactly same style medium from different li...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings Are Disappearing

 I have listed multiple items and they’ll stay active for 1-2 hours...all the way up to 2-3 days and then disappear. Even with active bids on them, they’ll go into my unsold list. eBay.........WTH is going on?!? After some research, this is not a new...

FFDFF49B-1D89-4125-894D-81D50F809B27.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors