Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

“For parts or not working” return request

I have been on eBay since 06 with 100% feedback. I’ve sold a handful of old electronics for donors that aren’t working. I try to describe my item as closely as I can doing so. So I posted an old Nintendo item that I don’t have time to repair. I have ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sold several items in the last week but still showing "awaiting payment"

I have been selling on ebay and using PayPal with no issues since 2014. I have sold several items in the last week but have not been paid some some of them. I contacted the buyers who all told me that they have paid and that the money has been deduct...

International Shipments and other stories...

So I can finally start selling stamps again (well I'm already selling stamps, but I have new stamps I need to put on display pages), thanks to the fact some stamp pages from China showed up today. I think it was around 4 weeks since I ordered, and it...

Resolved! Can I start a ebay career?

I know this is asked a lot by many people buy my case is different and need some opinions about how it could go. I am in high school at the moment and getting ready to graduate in around a year. My plan is to get a good amount of products before I mo...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay totally mishandled my case as a seller.

I sold a set of Wheels for $1,495 shipped with Fedex and they were not been delivered on time because of COVID19 (Fedex excuse for slow shipments). The buyer opened up a claim because he only received one wheel out of four (Fedex created four labels)...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! What’s going on with photos this time? They keep changing sizes, crops, padding, exhausting!

Last few weeks, all my main photos seem to have dropped all the padding ebay puts around them to square them out. So, now, the tops, bottoms, and sides of my photos are all cropped off because I didn’t have a perfectly square photo. I asked about tha...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

turbo lister

What will I do without turbo lister. It is easy for me to use and save my ads.

Need help shipping a photo

I'm new to shipping photos. I bought 9x12 envelopes and I have leftover cardboard. Do I need to put paper tissue over the photo and use just one side of cardboard or two and should I insure it just in case in gets bent in transit? Thank you!

How long to keep receipts for tax filing?

I googled it and couldn't find the answer. I've been keeping receipts for 4 years (2020-2016) and these are all paper receipts.#1-how long should I keep the expense receipts?#2 - My Receipt box is overflowing. Should I be keeping paper receipts and s...

Sellers

As a buyer for many years since 2003 I have purchased a lot of items from (sellers). Overall it’s been good except since Covid-19 I have collected a group of sellers that are outright fraudulent, liars and blaming me as a buyer. I have 100% positive ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing fee limit bussiness here with Ebay!!

You have a limit free listing fee here on ebay, after that they charge you listing fee every item you list. That why I don't do business with ebay because I have large inventory. I chose Amazon because I only pay 39.99 a month and you have no limit l...

listings missing required item specifics

I just received this message "Add item specifics so buyers can find your itemsHi,Help buyers find what they’re looking for and improve your chances of selling your items.9 listings missing required item specificsBuyers need these details to find your...

New Seller Seeking Help

Hi there, I have only been selling on eBay for about a month. I could not reach anyone at customer service because of Covid-19 and I just need a little help. I recently sold a gun stock for my dad. The gun stock was just a factory synthetic stock for...

IMG_3079.JPG IMG_3080.JPG
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors