Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

The Best way to sell bags of scarves

I have a bag of my personal pre-owned scarves. All materials from polyester to wool. I don't want to donate because they have value IMO. I need suggestions how to list on EB; I also intend to take to consignment shops.

Buyer claims item not in package

I have a buyer that claims 6 days after receiving package noticed that the long gown missing. It is a gorgeous mother of the bride gown and ornate jacket buyer claims I only sent jacket while both on same hanger for pictures wants to work a deal for ...

List an item from app not available

I can’t list an item from app, it appears just: To create a listing, please list on website. Why is this happening? I have latest IOS version and also the Ebay app updated.

Resolved! I do NOT understand ebay's shipping exclusions

I have done this several times already with the same result. I want to change my exclusions to ALLOW a particular country but ONLY on that one listing. Even though I edit the exclusion list on that listing to INCLUDE that country, after I've submitte...

Request Total from Seller function not working?

I'm used to it not being on the app, but this week I've been getting buyers telling me it's not coming up on the cart on desktop either. Why can't a simple function ever work consistently?

received a $10 offer on a high priced item...starting to dislike "best offer"

as if low ball offers, $1 increases in counter-counter offers, and payments not sent after back and forth negotiations weren't enough, i got a $10 offer on an item listed for $800. though i've had pretty good success overall with best offer listings,...

BIN and best offer error message

I’m trying to lower the BIN and best offer amounts for an item I have listed. After hitting “relist”, I get an error message which reads “ best offer price must be lower than the BIN price “. It is lower, by $25. How do I lower the amounts?

Resolved! Using Images for sale as per description items

I purchased the watch from one of the seller and notice that another sellers are using the same images of sale and the products description are the same. As my items is shipping another seller send me an offer which using the same images and descript...

Prices for sold items

I understand that there is a way to obtain prices for sold items older than the few months that ebay allows. Maybe a fee is involved? Does anyone know about this and how I would go about getting prices on sold items going back a year of so? Thanks fo...

Fraudsters

Have listed my son's guitar now twice...six months apart...Have had six or sevenbids...allat full price or better...all wanting...invariably with last minute disclosure... to enclose gift cards on their behalf...when the instrument is delivered...i.e...

Max number of drafts?

I always thought the max was 200, but I now have 201 (because eBay won’t let me cancel and relist for free anymore because someone didn’t pay after a week). Is it 250? 300? Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors