Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Resolved! New seller, 2 feedback knocked me down to 90%. What would you do?

I am a new seller on eBay but I'm experienced with online marketplace selling (Etsy) and feedback. I received 2 feedback, one neutral and one negative. I directly messaged on eBay the buyer on the negative offering a free replacement (it was well pac...

Resolved! Once again...the EBAY CENSOR GODS are out of their minds.

So...A 1973 VARGAS GIRL is "whacked" on my account? Yet you can (literally) type in "Vargas Girl" and find 2200 other "Vargas Girls" (vintage pin-ups) AND (again, literally) another 17+ sellers with the EXACT SAME VARGAS GIRL/SAME PHOTO/SAME POSE/ETC...

Resolved! UPC Code

I have an item When I try to list it . Ebay tells me I need a UPC code for it. They do not have UPC code on a lanyard hook.Can anyone tell me how to list them?? Thanks

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Variation listings

My option for creating a listing with variations seems to have inexplicably disappeared. Is it not an option anymore? Did they change the layout and I just don’t know where the option for it is now located? Am I just going crazy?

Seller gave wrong address

Seller gave wrong address - item now needs to be resent to her. How do I request money to ship it to the correct address? Is there any way to contact ebay??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Terrifying eBay Glitch

Twice in the last week I’ve had items sell for less than their purchase price! I do not have any discounts enabled nor did I accept a best offer on either item. I also do not “send offers” on these items! I have also not entered into any type of disc...

I Just Disputed a Credit Card Charge of 8 Months

Will I win? I wonder what the odds are. Will I get a "ding" from eBay?I waited as long as I can to respond. They usually say during the Christmas holidays is the best time to dispute anything. I am hoping on it.I read everything on the internet and i...

Social Media Posts

Hello guys, Do you know how can I see examples of eBay Social Media posts?I'm thinking to connect my account and make some posts, but I haven't actually seen any post from a store either in Instagram or Facebook. How would it look like? Thanks!!

Feedback on my listings

On all of my listings I have this one negative feedback that comes up first thing. It is hurting my business and I can't talk to a human being at Ebay. I am so frustrated.

Message in a combined invoice

When I send a combined invoice to a buyer, I include a short note. I usually click the box to send a copy to myself. Today I reviewed these combined invoices and the message I included is not included. I'm wondering if the message is excluded from th...

Your message to X was blocked because it wasn't sent from your registered email address.

We just started getting this error email in the last few days.Prior to this, it was working fine. The email address we are replying from hasn't changed and it is the email address the message was received it. We have this email address set up in Acco...

Untitled.png

Resolved! Seller keeps sending me 1 letter messages and it’s annoying

   I needed a back cover for one of my old Samsung Galaxy S4 mini’s so I bought one from a seller with 100% feed back. I said I wanted the pink one and then he said ok ok ok 3 times and now is sending me messages every day. How do I get this seller t...

IMG_0410.png IMG_0408.png IMG_0409.png

"didn't sell" "relist" why is there no DELETE?

Items pile up and no way to delete them. I dont need ebay telling me how much to discount!! especially on Gold items. Still no way to remove the same items from my list. what am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Re-send offer to buyer who messaged me

I had a potential buyer reach out with some questions about an item. After answering some questions we agreed on a price, and I sent an offer directly to the buyer through the message thread on the app. The buyer is now asking me to re-send the offer...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors