Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! eBay hates sellers

I recently sold an item on eBay for $600, with an additional $100 for shipping cost. The item was in perfect condition, but I also marked as "seller does not accept returns." I properly packaged it up, and shipped it out. After the item was delivered...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What has Happened to Ebay Selling?

Selling on Ebay once was fun and rewarding experience and a good way to good stuff from around the house still in great shape. My last two sales have been difficult / frustrating to say the least. First item the buyer refused to pay. After many attem...

Resolved! Selling fees

sold my laptop and they charged me insane fees exactly $125 dollars. Will never use this site again, horrible experience. And then they have NO WAY to contact customer service there is NO phone number provided for this site. Plus it was very hard to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 3 helpful

New business items to list

I have a new website that needs better exposure. Can I get information on how to list on Ebay?

Seller wins bank credit card dispute with a buyer finally.

This is basically the result of a dispute from a bank credit card from a buyer.I thought I would tell my tale.Bank did a dispute with a purchase that was more than 120 days and my funds were on hold for 10 days.I decided to not give a refund and take...

Resolved! Removing negative feedback left by mistake

The buyer left a negative feedback by mistake: it supposed to be posted for a previous transaction he had. I’ve contacted him , he was very happy with my item, he sent me AND to eBay a message stating that it was an error, yet eBay keeps refusing to ...

Resolved! from address in shipping label

Hi everyone,How do I change the from address in my shipping labels once a buyer buys my item? My address is correct when I am buying something but it still shows up as my old address when I am print my shipping label.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Active listing search

Is anyone else having this problem? I click on my active listings on my Seller hub page and have it search by title and get zero responce. So I go to my store and put in the same title seach and my listing shows up. I cut and pasted that title and we...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors