Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Best offer

Why do people send you a Best Offer that is more then the starting bid?If it's below, I can understand, but above?I'm selling a bunch of clothes. Always get offers that is way more then the starting bid.I always go and decline. Especially when they l...

Seller with a 1day account

Hello so someone bought an item from me instantly with no messages, the account is created today, and hes asking me to contact him outside of ebay. I am really concerned that this person just stole someones paypal account and is trying to buy somethi...

Saddest reason for returning an item

I just got a remorse return from a buyer who said in the comments "Bought for a boy who dumped me." Remorse indeed. What are some of the saddest or weirdest return reasons that buyers have given you?

Michigan USPS shipping is a disaster.

Keeping our store on vacation and using 5 day handling.There are so many missing and late packages, it's not worth it to sell until things get better.Detroit sorting is holding packages up to 10 days before leaving the facility.Some deliveries are ta...

I increased my selling limits but its not taking effect.

Hello, i just increased my selling limits a couple hours ago. Im trying to list an item and its not letting me. Its again asking me to increase my limits so i select talk on phone and its says my limits are increased. I go back to list the item and a...

Shipping with fedex is a disaster

First they stoped picking up my packages when I schedule pickups.There is absolute NO care used when packages are handled by FedEx. This week alone, three of my packages arrived at their destination the outer boxes ripped completely apart. There is n...

Buyer unresponsive

My buyer has said he will collect the item tomorrow but after I asked for a time twice he was unresponsive, makes me wonder if he will turn up. Also he said he will pay by PayPal when he has checked the item, is this safe.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advantage buyer's

Buyers can use the threat of "Negative Feedback" to extort and ripoff sellers, since sellers can not leave negative feedback themselves.

Is the "new" packing slip permanent?

We strive hard to maintain a 100% positive feedback, and one of our methods is to provide a customer with a positive and personal packing list with information that we feel will not only give information about the sale, but a bit of one on one thanks...

How would a buyer pay again after INR arrives a month later?

Because of good communication back and forth (I'd stopped watching tracking after refund, she just messaged that she sees it is out for delivery) I suspect my buyer will want to pay me again if the item arrives in good condition. Assuming she wants t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

watchers

Can you see watchers in active listings?

SELLING ON E-BAY DURING A PANDEMIC

Hello Everyone..! I'm wondering if you are having difficulty selling your items at this time, (you know, during the pandemic.) I haven't really been trying to sell much lately because I just assume that others would have the same reaction that I have...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 85 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors