Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! First time Seller and a Weird Sale

Hey y'all,First time selling something. I sold an Alienware laptop with 6gb of ram. The listing jumped a hundred in rapid fire biddings when the other bids were only jumping 2 to 3 dollars. The item sold after it jumped to $335. That seems a lot for ...

Multi Jurisdiction Form Kansas

I need sales tax exemption for all the states that charge it. I filled out the SST and am confused for what to do for Kansas. I currently have the "Retailers compensating use tax registration certifcate and currently have an account with Kansas. How ...

Russian Federation Ukraine China buying my items through US Warehouses

Hi I don't sell out of country but for some reason this week I have had a run on buyers from Russian Federation, Ukraine and now China. It started with a cross stitch item that was purchased by someone in the Russian Federation with a New Castle Dela...

User avatar by Scout
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay account punnishments because of buyers errors (seller perspective)

Hello, I would like to bring to discussion a subject that concerns me a lot because this happened to me sometimes and because of that I had to restrict some countries for some listings. My main market is videogames and I sell a lot to all different p...

Is this feedback extortion?

A buyer contacted me to say he is upset because he imagined there were too few of item X in his order. His reasoning was that the quantity he ordered couldn't possibly fit in the container he received. The implication, of course, is that he didn't co...

We are facing pandemic since March' 2020 due to Covid-19

Covid-19 is a pandemic. Many people have lost their life and many people are still suffering. My city Delhi is a highly risked zone lot of people suffering here not only because of this disease but also from other problem arises due to this pandemic ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why aren't my items selling?

Could you guys take a look at the item I have on my account? I have tried making it the cheapest I can do without losing money, $50 and I've tried raising the price to where it is now. I'm getting views on the listing, but no one is buying? Any advic...

MP and taxes.

When i started paying taxes on my ebay earnings, i couldn'r believe how hard it was/how hard the make it. It seems to me in this day and age of technology that you could just click on the... "How much i grossed on ebay in 2020 after fees and shiping"...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sale - Buyer joined today.

Hi there, Was looking to see if you had any advice regarding this matter. I've seen this question asked before, but I reckon it doesn't hurt to inquire - I'm in the middle of trying to sell a PS4 Pro. I was strongly entertaining an offer below the as...

Postcard sellers, how do you ship?

I’m selling off some of my personal postcard collection. How do you ship postcards? I’m thinking regular mail, no tracking because otherwise l, it just costs too much. I have a regular envelopes, plastic sleeves for the cards, and cardboard inserts. ...

Additional 5% fee for Very High ‘Item not as described’ rates

I am a low volume seller in a single category. One buyer purchased several small items (listed separately) at once, I shipped them together in one package to save the buyer shipping costs. Unfortunately the package was severely damaged in shipping. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Seems to Think I Am A New Business Seller

I opened up Seller Hub a few minutes ago and was greeted by this on the Overview page. Seems that eBay thinks I am a new business seller (business seller for 8 yrs), need to set up my account (did that in 2005), choose a store subscription (currently...

Dealing with customers. Gotta love it.

Working at my B&M store. A lady comes in and wants to buy something with a $598 price tag. She DEMANDS a discount. I asked her why she should get a discount. She said because she gets a discount when she buys fron our other branch (located about 20 m...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with two buyers' addresses

I'm too lazy to write two posts for this so we can make this post a 2 parter. Two different issues with 2 different buyer's addresses. 1) Buyer is sending it to someone else as a gift but insists the address doesn't have a unit or apt number. My stam...

Selling Expensive Item to Unrated Buyer

Hi, I posted something recently and someone has just purchased it. PayPal is currently holding the money but I am scared to send it because the buyer has 0 reviews. What do I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors